Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 31

+7
Akkernight
mattgirv
Thomas
SedumAcre
Forrest
The Erik
Bam
11 posters

The new Intel Core Processor is here!

Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Empty The new Intel Core Processor is here!

Post by Bam Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Chek it out, it is a monster

Intel Core i7
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-08

The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Empty Re: The new Intel Core Processor is here!

Post by The Erik Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:43 pm

Bam wrote: and for Erik I think too.

well, it runs fine except for some bugs and errors that occurs sometimes. Also, i would prefer that it didn't eat that much of my RAM, since i only have 2 Gigs of it.
    Killah!
    Killah!

Number of posts : 156
    In-Game Name : Killah!

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-25

The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Empty Re: The new Intel Core Processor is here!

Post by Killah! Wed May 20, 2009 11:57 pm

I have 1gb RAM and Vista, so don't be sad Erik Razz
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Thu May 21, 2009 1:45 am

Might be a good idea to either get yourself some more Ram, or switch to windows XP for performance, no ? Rolling Eyes
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 271
    In-Game Name : Justen [BS]

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by Justen Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 am

Forrest wrote:
    Bam wrote:We have vista Wink

Vista still only supports dual Razz Hmm

And E, do you know if Windows 7 is taking as much RAM as Vista? Because 512 MB RAM for a OS is pretty annoying.

windows 7 does not use more ram then vista if you dont want it to... but it is flawed... a lot of games does not work and mine windows ignores my wi-fi card and i cant therefore use the Internet unless i go into linux mode witch sucks !
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Bam Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 am

That DOES suck. You'd of thought that if you've DOWNLOADED the beta from the INTERNET, that they'd think you'd USE THE INTERENT.. and wi fi connections is todays think.... though they woulda got that sorted before beta release :S
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 271
    In-Game Name : Justen [BS]

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by Justen Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Bam wrote:That DOES suck. You'd of thought that if you've DOWNLOADED the beta from the INTERNET, that they'd think you'd USE THE INTERENT.. and wi fi connections is todays think.... though they woulda got that sorted before beta release :S

it was a bug in the update so i just fixed it but now i need time to make my windows the same as before XD
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Number of posts : 334
    In-Game Name : [BS] Blizzard

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by Blizzard Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Back to topic

I'll get the even new processor, Intel i7 975 I'll hope that the company will ship it in the next time.
    Samuel Hall
    Samuel Hall
    Map Designer
    Map Designer

Number of posts : 50
    In-Game Name : Jarate Tutor Sam

Credits Credits :
    The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100The new Intel Core Processor is here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Samuel Hall Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Forrest wrote:
    SedumAcre wrote:
    Forrest wrote:source, please.

uhh I dont know where to find some sources.. but just the fact that Im running dual on my computer now and I have XP
    Bam wrote:XP could actually handle my processor, and thats a Quad Core.

There's a difference between running it, and that it supports it. AFAIK, only one of the cores are being used.

My os is xp, 32 bit, 4GB ram, and I play gta4 maxed out at 30+ fps, that is NOT a single core's work, not even a duo could do that.

Damn, I was late :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:35 pm