Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers 31

+2
Soul_reaper2
Xieneus
6 posters

Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers

Xieneus
    Xieneus

Number of posts : 43
    In-Game Name : Xieneus

Credits Credits :
    Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Empty Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers

Post by Xieneus Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:56 am

Heya guys! Im still working on Nazi Zombies : Source as many of you know Razz. And Im at a bit of standstill. You see Im trying to create a scripted sequence that follows for a zombie that spawns from an NPC maker, Each Zombie. Hence they spawn and then punch out of the ground and it happens with each one. I need this for my new map "Betrunken" which is a German pub.

Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Nz_betrunken0000 This is a pic of the Wine Cellar Zombie Spawn. They fall through the bloody hole in the ceiling :>.

So yeah. Is this even possible, if so a tutorial would be appreciated. Thanks!

XIENEUS
    Soul_reaper2
    Soul_reaper2
    Map Designer
    Map Designer

Number of posts : 28
    In-Game Name : Soul_Reaper2

Credits Credits :
    Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-02

Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Empty Re: Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers

Post by Soul_reaper2 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Explain it again, but a bit more effort into it, I can't understand what you mean.
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 257
    In-Game Name : [BS] Jack245 +[SP]+

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Jacko245 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:05 am

I've only learned german for a few years, but doesnt that mean "Drunk"?
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Soul_reaper2 wrote:Explain it again, but a bit more effort into it, I can't understand what you mean.
    It's quite hard to understand for me as well, but what i think he means is, that once a zombie spawn in the area above the hole with the blood around it in the ceiling, they will walk to the hole and fall through it. Then pick up the normal zombie behavior of chasing down humans.

amirite?
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Scripted Sequences and NPC Makers Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by liam6478 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 am

i could have a look on hammer for ya ive had a bit of experiance with npc makers before but i never have the time to go on my main comp D:
    DreadFather
    DreadFather
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 20
    In-Game Name : [BS]DreadFather

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by DreadFather Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 am

what game are you makin this for, hl2 a mod of hl2 or garrysmod.. and more on that note, what engine do you want it to run on, Orange box, or EP1

I will work on a few mock ups in each engine, and as per any open source thing, when i release it here, you can freely use what ever i come up with aslong as you give me atleast some credit.
    Xieneus
    Xieneus

Number of posts : 43
    In-Game Name : Xieneus

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post by Xieneus Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:30 am

This topic is still going O_o. I figured it out lol! But nz_Betrunken was scraped. I ment like when a zombie spawns they would have a falldown animation EACH time one spawns then get back up. It was point_Template Very Happy, But tanks anyways Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:57 pm