Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Tutorial Request.] 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016[Tutorial Request.] 31

2 posters

[Tutorial Request.]

Corrosive
    Corrosive

Number of posts : 113
    In-Game Name : Mandalore [Eleetz]

Credits Credits :
    [Tutorial Request.] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Tutorial Request.] Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [Tutorial Request.] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[Tutorial Request.] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

[Tutorial Request.] Empty [Tutorial Request.]

Post by Corrosive Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi, I im gonna request a tutorial from anyone to teach me like, The basics of wiremod. Like, Auto trip turrets that you can turn off with a keypad, And things like that i think most of you find easy but which i dont. It would really help. Oh and 1 more thing, I would really appreciate if someone could take their time and teach me on 1 of the servers cause jelly teached me how to make an auto trip turret which you can turn of with a "button" but now i cant really do it again. I spawned a turret, Ranger, Memmory gate, and a button, Wired clk to button, Wired toogleon thingy to ranger and wired turret to ranger, But it doesn't work :/ Thanks. The real thing why i want to learn these things is because of i really want to learn how to make defense systems on the RP server.
    grenadelaunchers
    grenadelaunchers
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 14
    In-Game Name : [BS][R] Grenade Launchers

Credits Credits :
    [Tutorial Request.] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Tutorial Request.] Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [Tutorial Request.] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[Tutorial Request.] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

[Tutorial Request.] Empty This Might Help

Post by grenadelaunchers Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 am

I don't Know much but this Might Help:
    How to make a Auto Turret:
    http://tinyurl.com/autoturret

Here are ALOT of tutorials
    For wire Mod:
    http://tinyurl.com/wiretutorials

Hope this Helps.
    Very Happy

[Tutorial Request.] Empty Re: [Tutorial Request.]