Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 31

+7
Blizzard
Xike
VADE
The Erik
liam6478
Justen
TNTX32
11 posters

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-11

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Empty [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by TNTX32 Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

/ALERT\ RECORDING SERVER: EURO (IF MP) /ALERT\
    /ALERT\ POLL FOR SP/MP WILL END ON 6TH JULY /ALERT\

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 BAMADV098785

Welcome to Bam's Server Adversiting Project!

What is that?
    We're planning, with any number of video makers/gmod actors to make an official adversiting for Bam's Server. I don't take care of where it will be hosted - Director will tell me where to.

Sounds cool! Can I participate?
    Well, there are several ways to participate in Bam's Server Adversiting Project:

• You can either be an actor and act on Bam's Server for the video
    • If enough required skills, you can participate at movie editing
    • If you're computer-rich (lol), and you have extra-sounds, pictures or images, feel free to send them!

- SEE REQUIRED SKILLS -

When we'll start this?
    I don't know, when everyone will be ready and the team will be completed. We need movie makers, fonts & sounds fournissors and actors. Otherwise the project will CAN NOT start.

How do I participate, so?
    Feel free to, just PM me with this form:

Hi, I would like to invest in Bam's Server Video Adversiting Project to help the project.

I'm a movie maker and I work under Sony Vegas 9.0 and I have the required skills.
    OR
    I have a ton of great sounds/pictures/fonts and I would like to share them!
    OR
    I'm enough stable I want to act for the project on Bam's Server!

Do NOT post to be in the project in THIS THREAD. That'll flood it and it will go in random discussions such as 'beer' or 'torrent'.

And every makers must be under Sony Vegas 9.0! If you haven't got it, check out your favorite BitTorrent site. Sorry but we're not talking anymore about BitTorrent on here, so find your way to get Sony Vegas Razz

The current team:
    Directors = TNTX32, Vadkatana a.k.a VADE
    Directors with pending approval = ?
    Movie Makers = TNTX32, The Erik (basic), Vadkatana (?), Xîke (basic)
    Movie Makers with pending approval = ?
    Sounds/Musics Fournissors = TNTX32 (currently having a ton of them)
    You can use "What 'U' Hear" as a joker to participate as a Sound Fournissor! (Google for it to get it working and to know what it mean).
    Actors = The Erik, Justen, Xîke, Killer Croc

REQUIRED SKILLS

As the project will be edited under Sony Vegas for high-FPS and high-QUALITY per default, you need to ATLEAST have one of those skills categories if you're a video maker:

"BASIC SKILLS"
    - Applying colors and shadows to a text to make it really great.
    - Zoom and Pan on a clip.
    - Creativity (What the fu...? Seriously we need good texts to make people watch the advert)
    - Give a link to your Video Channel in PM if you got one.
    - Change volume of an audio-clip
    - Insert new video/audios channels

"ADVANCED SKILLS"
    - Halos, Particles, Frame-per-Frame Particle Animating
    - Green-Screen Chromakeying (That's also in Basic Skills but basic skills users don't need it really)
    - Perspective. That should be in Basic Skills because it's easy when you use "Panoramic Editing" I think.

"VERY MODERATED SKILLS"

- Really Great Particles making, like the ones at the start of some videos.
    - Know EVERYTHING at Particles.

"MASTER SKILLS"

- Everything in Sony Vegas Razz

SKILLS IF YOU'RE A SOUND FOURNISSOR:

-What 'U' Hear Support
    -Audacity: Have the program (lol), Cut things, Change speed of song, enlarge a song by cutting things properly
    - Change volume

DON'T FORGET OFFICIAL BAM'S SERVER THEME (can be downloaded here) :
    http://www.fhqhosting.com/ui/BamsServerTheme.mp3 (Right click THEN SAVE AS). It's the music from the site recorded using What 'U' hear system.

Be sure to google for MP3 Free Recorder if What 'U' Hear isn't working! Sad

End of the line

Exactly, you should understand this if you've played GTA: San Andreas. Private joke because it's the end of the thread, if you're too dumbfool to understand what I mean.

Please comment becuz I seed XD

Oh and make sure you don't have any other projects to do while helping this one.

/!\ This may get updated MANY MANY times. So please seed! /!\

20-05-09 UPDATE: Changed the list: Xîke now needs Pending Approval (Go know why above), Vadkatana is co-director, The Erik an actor. Nice to get help from you guys!

20-05-09 UPDATE 2: Added Justen to actors.

21-05-09 UPDATE: Added Xîke to actors and movie makers.

21-05-09 UPDATE 2: Added Killer Croc to actors.
    Thanks a lot to pin this.

Last edited by Bam on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Bam - Made it 'Sticky')
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Empty Re: [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by Bam Sat May 23, 2009 6:14 pm

TNTX32 wrote:OK. I'm getting those songs right now!

Oh yeah, and it's Bombshell, not Drop The Bombshell Smile

Oh yeah, and do you mean: Use these songs for my TNTX32 Presents Logo Theme or for the video?

Video Razz
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Empty Re: [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by TNTX32 Sat May 23, 2009 6:18 pm

OK. I got the songs (go know how :p ). When I'll find my way to log-in back on Steam, we'll be to serious...

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I can't go on Steam Servers anymore (lost password + secret answer of account). So, what happens? The fact is that I still a director, but I'm neither an actor nor a filmer. I'm counting on you guys to film and to send me the Fraps Captures so I can edit. I stay as a Movie Maker and I can record things in Singleplayer for you.

Oh yeah, and I count on you guys to record and act well. Smile

ADD ME TO MY NEW ACC UNTIL I GET MY ORIGINAL ONE BACK: TNTX35

Last edited by TNTX32 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    HikariMisako
    HikariMisako
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 294
    In-Game Name : [BS]HikariMisako

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by HikariMisako Sun May 24, 2009 3:07 pm

You what?
    Did your account get cracked, or did you have a illegal account in the first place?
    Contact valve if your account got cracked, they can help you.
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Sun May 24, 2009 5:46 pm

No, as i Said I lost my password and my secret answer, for the last time IT DID NOT GOT HIJACKED.
    HikariMisako
    HikariMisako
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 294
    In-Game Name : [BS]HikariMisako

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by HikariMisako Sun May 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Call valve anyway, they can reset the password under some conditions.
    Never wrong to try Smile
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Mon May 25, 2009 1:39 pm

My parents lost their payapl account and I've got only My IP Adress as a proof that I own the account.

Well, please GET BACK TO THE TOPIC, you can already talk about that in my topic in the Help Forums Smile
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Mon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm

I've thought of a good song for the advert, and i found one i thought was pretty balanced =]

Daft Punk - Human After All
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I'll get it Smile
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Mon May 25, 2009 9:01 pm

TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Mon May 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Thanks, I couldn't even find it :O
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

did no one like my idea D:
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 pm

I do, I'll just translate it to English. But randomly showing an "always here to help" doesn't looks good, I'm thinking of "The Community" that comes from left and move to right and disappear, and a "Is Always Here To Help", that comes from right, move to left and disappear.

Looks great, don't it?

GUYS, THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS, SO PLEASE READ AND TAKE CARE:

The project is VERY recent and shouldn't be taken like a bomb is going to kill us all, but I think we're slowing down a bit, each week.
    I'll not record on BS, as I can't get on it, but please KEEP THIS IN MIND:
    If you just wanted to be in the Project, and you leave it down, you can RESIGN: It's accepted. You can also come back when you have fresh ideas or you want to speed up the project.

Exactly, if in a few days no one wants to take descisions on recording the advert, then you'll make it on the server and I'll edit everything.

Oh yeah, and BTW, bind two keys to cl_drawhud 0 and cl_drawhud 1 (disable/enable HUD, in Order), I don't want to zoom all the time to hide hud when editing.

Avoid opening Spawn Menu (don't use it, otherwise just remake the scene), or using Tool Gun (you can but beware:), zoom will become too higher if I see a Toolgun Description in a Capture, and quality will become worse. As I'm planning on making the video HD for YouTube (thanks Luchosifonq for the quality advice), it will be a bit already zoomed and please do all your best to prevent me from zooming aigain.

IF A SCENE FAILS, THEN IT FAILS: Re-do it until it looks average (no random mics popping up, annoying stuff like this must NOT show up). Leave it down or ask me for fresh advices!

I can help you out with Ragdolls, I know how to make them walking, that'll avoid stop-motion like in some badly made YouTube Vids where a Ragdoll spawn from nowhere and he can't walk: He teleports randomly straight to the road end.

Well, if nothing fresh comes from you guys, then the project will just start with the current team in 7 or 14 days Very Happy Make sure you got - free time, don't join the server when project has started or because "i have 1 minute free and i just want to watch".

Now happy recording and it's your choice to stay or go Very Happy

Okai guyz, I'm thinking of moving at Advanced Skills.

Last edited by TNTX32 on Tue May 26, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : IMPORTANT THX TO READ BAI :) :D)
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 pm

27th may of 2009: major update!

- ADDED A NEW SKILL CATEGORY (Very Moderated Skills to people who really knows much about special effects)

- ADDED IMPORTANT PROJECT NOTICE & RULES
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

as you already know, i can't get filming until i get my pc back from repair >.>
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 271
    In-Game Name : Justen [BS]

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by Justen Wed May 27, 2009 11:53 pm

The Erik wrote:as you already know, i can't get filming until i get my pc back from repair >.>

you know that HP proberly just is gonna smash it with a sledgehammer and send you a new Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Fri May 29, 2009 1:11 pm

In fact we can start filming when we want, but The Erik I recommand you to go see the guy who repairs your laptop, is he that slow or is your laptop that broken? :O
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Fri May 29, 2009 2:58 pm

TNTX32 wrote:In fact we can start filming when we want, but The Erik I recommand you to go see the guy who repairs your laptop, is he that slow or is your laptop that broken? :O

Its not just 'a guy', its actually HP, and they don't have a simple "walk in" service Razz if they did, it would be full of angry customers with weapons Wink
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Fri May 29, 2009 7:00 pm

i know this is off-topic, but i've actually got word from HP 2 days ago, that they've got the spare parts, and that it would be fixed within one week (which means one week total).
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Justen Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 am

The Erik wrote:i know this is off-topic, but i've actually got word from HP 2 days ago, that they've got the spare parts, and that it would be fixed within one week (which means one week total).

i sure hope so for you Very Happy it would suck if was broken at your birthday Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Sorry for inactivity but my father deleted me the internet, he's acting like a dick time to time. I'm on another computer right now Sad
    VADE
    VADE
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 234
    In-Game Name : Vade/Vadkatana

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by VADE Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:50 am

well ive already made an advert, hows this one coming?
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:15 pm

it's not moving very fast as far as i know, and it might be because people are waiting for me T_T
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Justen Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:18 pm

The Erik wrote:it's not moving very fast as far as i know, and it might be because people are waiting for me T_T

properly just your computer XD
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 pm

The different thing is that this advert haves to be taken greatly by every members who wants to act for it. Everyone can make their adverts, this one is an INDEPENDANT one.
    Oh yeah and if possible, no ASS mod notices randomly showing up Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:09 pm

UPDATE

Well, The Erik is ready. I'm thinking of starting that in a few days! Very Happy
    I'll NOT be on the server and I, count on all you guys to do your best.
    I will only stay here to movie-edit and support.

STARTING DATE: 10TH JUNE OF 2009

VADE, as you're a director and I really see great things from you, will you be the recorder? Thanks you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 pm