Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert 31

+7
Blizzard
Xike
VADE
The Erik
liam6478
Justen
TNTX32
11 posters

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-11

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Empty [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by TNTX32 Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

/ALERT\ RECORDING SERVER: EURO (IF MP) /ALERT\
    /ALERT\ POLL FOR SP/MP WILL END ON 6TH JULY /ALERT\

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert BAMADV098785

Welcome to Bam's Server Adversiting Project!

What is that?
    We're planning, with any number of video makers/gmod actors to make an official adversiting for Bam's Server. I don't take care of where it will be hosted - Director will tell me where to.

Sounds cool! Can I participate?
    Well, there are several ways to participate in Bam's Server Adversiting Project:

• You can either be an actor and act on Bam's Server for the video
    • If enough required skills, you can participate at movie editing
    • If you're computer-rich (lol), and you have extra-sounds, pictures or images, feel free to send them!

- SEE REQUIRED SKILLS -

When we'll start this?
    I don't know, when everyone will be ready and the team will be completed. We need movie makers, fonts & sounds fournissors and actors. Otherwise the project will CAN NOT start.

How do I participate, so?
    Feel free to, just PM me with this form:

Hi, I would like to invest in Bam's Server Video Adversiting Project to help the project.

I'm a movie maker and I work under Sony Vegas 9.0 and I have the required skills.
    OR
    I have a ton of great sounds/pictures/fonts and I would like to share them!
    OR
    I'm enough stable I want to act for the project on Bam's Server!

Do NOT post to be in the project in THIS THREAD. That'll flood it and it will go in random discussions such as 'beer' or 'torrent'.

And every makers must be under Sony Vegas 9.0! If you haven't got it, check out your favorite BitTorrent site. Sorry but we're not talking anymore about BitTorrent on here, so find your way to get Sony Vegas Razz

The current team:
    Directors = TNTX32, Vadkatana a.k.a VADE
    Directors with pending approval = ?
    Movie Makers = TNTX32, The Erik (basic), Vadkatana (?), Xîke (basic)
    Movie Makers with pending approval = ?
    Sounds/Musics Fournissors = TNTX32 (currently having a ton of them)
    You can use "What 'U' Hear" as a joker to participate as a Sound Fournissor! (Google for it to get it working and to know what it mean).
    Actors = The Erik, Justen, Xîke, Killer Croc

REQUIRED SKILLS

As the project will be edited under Sony Vegas for high-FPS and high-QUALITY per default, you need to ATLEAST have one of those skills categories if you're a video maker:

"BASIC SKILLS"
    - Applying colors and shadows to a text to make it really great.
    - Zoom and Pan on a clip.
    - Creativity (What the fu...? Seriously we need good texts to make people watch the advert)
    - Give a link to your Video Channel in PM if you got one.
    - Change volume of an audio-clip
    - Insert new video/audios channels

"ADVANCED SKILLS"
    - Halos, Particles, Frame-per-Frame Particle Animating
    - Green-Screen Chromakeying (That's also in Basic Skills but basic skills users don't need it really)
    - Perspective. That should be in Basic Skills because it's easy when you use "Panoramic Editing" I think.

"VERY MODERATED SKILLS"

- Really Great Particles making, like the ones at the start of some videos.
    - Know EVERYTHING at Particles.

"MASTER SKILLS"

- Everything in Sony Vegas Razz

SKILLS IF YOU'RE A SOUND FOURNISSOR:

-What 'U' Hear Support
    -Audacity: Have the program (lol), Cut things, Change speed of song, enlarge a song by cutting things properly
    - Change volume

DON'T FORGET OFFICIAL BAM'S SERVER THEME (can be downloaded here) :
    http://www.fhqhosting.com/ui/BamsServerTheme.mp3 (Right click THEN SAVE AS). It's the music from the site recorded using What 'U' hear system.

Be sure to google for MP3 Free Recorder if What 'U' Hear isn't working! Sad

End of the line

Exactly, you should understand this if you've played GTA: San Andreas. Private joke because it's the end of the thread, if you're too dumbfool to understand what I mean.

Please comment becuz I seed XD

Oh and make sure you don't have any other projects to do while helping this one.

/!\ This may get updated MANY MANY times. So please seed! /!\

20-05-09 UPDATE: Changed the list: Xîke now needs Pending Approval (Go know why above), Vadkatana is co-director, The Erik an actor. Nice to get help from you guys!

20-05-09 UPDATE 2: Added Justen to actors.

21-05-09 UPDATE: Added Xîke to actors and movie makers.

21-05-09 UPDATE 2: Added Killer Croc to actors.
    Thanks a lot to pin this.

Last edited by Bam on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Bam - Made it 'Sticky')
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 271
    In-Game Name : Justen [BS]

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Empty Re: [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by Justen Sun May 17, 2009 6:11 pm

i can edit small sound tasks and i would like to act for you Very Happy
    you can just add me on steam if you need help my username is Justen_15
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Empty Re: [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by liam6478 Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 pm

that would be copyright if you say thats the offical bams server song it was made by the guys a hl2
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Sorry for inactivity. My father deleted my Internets

Oh and Justen, thanks! Liam647 > It's the official song of BAM'S SERVER, but I never said it's created by Bam's Server
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 pm

As i already messaged you, i'm in as actor w/basic video editing skills.
    I can supply a wide range of contraptions too =]
    VADE
    VADE
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 234
    In-Game Name : Vade/Vadkatana

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by VADE Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 pm

'Director' is my middle name, count me in, just tell me in advanced when you want to film cz ive got another project im also working with my group
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 pm

VADE wrote:'Director' is my middle name, count me in, just tell me in advanced when you want to film cz ive got another project im also working with my group

OK. Added as Director.

So you got advanced skills with Sony Vegas 9.0? Did you make any other machinima? Link to YouTube, please.
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 412
    In-Game Name : Xike

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by Xike Wed May 20, 2009 9:00 pm

I will get Sony Vegas dude i pmed you about it Smile So just sign me in for movie makers i can also act!
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Number of posts : 334
    In-Game Name : [BS] Blizzard

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by Blizzard Thu May 21, 2009 2:31 pm

(what does WIP mean????)

Why are we limited to Sony Vegas? It sucks IMHO, adobe after effects together with premiere pro is WAY better.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Thu May 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Blizzard wrote:(what does WIP mean????)

[Work In Progress] =]
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Thu May 21, 2009 3:15 pm

I know that's kinda communist but it's limited to Sony Vegas. Seriously, it's powerful, high-quality'er and easier to use.

Extremism = Either WMM, low-quality, nothing to do, Either Adobe Premiere, which is the best movie maker but very hard to handle.

That's why I've chosen Sony Vegas. Just find your way to it.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Thu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm

But what if some is equally good with Premiere? Would it matter as long as the outcome is outstanding? Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Thu May 21, 2009 3:24 pm

That's a problem of compatibility, if we got to use premiere, then we needs to make a .WMW every time we make a clip and we're not okay on it, so the other one can edit with premiere, then we have to edit it back with Vegas, etc...

The projects aren't compatible with each other, and so we need to fix on one of them.

IOGM (Idiots of Garry's Mod) was made using Adobe Premiere Pro, but there are really lots of complex effects that are not really easy to do (even if you got the best brain on the earth), and that we don't need for the advert. The Advert will not be a simple text and video, we'll be adding some cool effects to it, but Sony Vegas do enough for the current needs.

Or maybe, I could just film, and someone else who's a pro at Premiere or Vegas edit ?

Oh yeah, and if I want to edit it's mainly because I've got a lot of ideas that would be funny and really good in the movie. It will fit good with the records.
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Number of posts : 334
    In-Game Name : [BS] Blizzard

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by Blizzard Thu May 21, 2009 4:45 pm

For me, adobe premiere pro is really easy to use, adobe after effects too. I know, some find it difficult by that's depending on experience. If you want good effects, after effects is a must, it's used by
    Many professional use it.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Thu May 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I have some builds you may find good Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Thu May 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Thanks a lot Bam!

Blizzard > Sorry but, no way, for the particles I've got the NewBlueFX plugin, really useful.

If you're feeling bad around getting things, checkout a BitTorrent Site. I will say this only once, I think you already know it.

Vegas does already lot of things, things that we need for the movie.

MAJOR UPDATE:

I've done the Introdcution. Download it at here: http://www.filedropper.com/officialntro

Leave your comments. What should I improve? Or maybe you can do a better intro?
    It's only INTRO, with few particles, (TNTX32 presents, then Bam's Server, then ADVERT) Very Happy

Depending from your comments, Vade and me will see if this is a good intro.

Last edited by TNTX32 on Thu May 21, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Killer Croc
    Killer Croc

Number of posts : 24
    In-Game Name : |BS| Killer Croc

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by Killer Croc Thu May 21, 2009 10:41 pm

I would like to be an actor please Wink

As for the intro: 2 words... ****ing awesome Smile

Last edited by Killer Croc on Thu May 21, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Thu May 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Added you mate Smile
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Thu May 21, 2009 11:04 pm

i got an idea some1s building something cool when the guy dies and ragdolls body goes flying then you see his body on the floor then a hand comes out and its bams then the guy grabs his hand and bam picks him up the guy says thank you then bam says "im allways here to help" then flys off like super man or something
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Thu May 21, 2009 11:58 pm

I think you should skip the Advert part, and maybe go with some "calmer" music Rolling Eyes
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Sat May 23, 2009 10:39 am

If you want a calmer one, I've got two silence songs and some that comes from an really old year. The music is the theme of my logo ; Don't worry it'll not be used in the video.

If I skip the "ADVERT" part, then video will means nothing. Maybe I should add "Bam's Server Advert" as the video title on YouTube? Very Happy
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Sat May 23, 2009 11:59 am

"Supernova Goes Pop" & "Drop The Bombshell" by Powerman 5000 would be awesome! Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Sat May 23, 2009 1:47 pm

OK. I'm getting those songs right now!

Oh yeah, and it's Bombshell, not Drop The Bombshell Smile

Oh yeah, and do you mean: Use these songs for my TNTX32 Presents Logo Theme or for the video?
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Sat May 23, 2009 2:21 pm

What i mean is, that people can guess that it is an advert quite easily, so it will be quite unnessecary, and might even make some skip to something else when they see the 'advert' part.
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Sat May 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Oh yeah, ok, so i'll remove the advert part Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 am