Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum game: Rate the signature above you. 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Forum game: Rate the signature above you. 31

+3
Corrosive
oskarso
The Erik
7 posters

Forum game: Rate the signature above you.

The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Empty Forum game: Rate the signature above you.

Post by The Erik Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:20 pm

I'd like to introduce a little timewaster i learned from Wegame's forums. Basicly you rate the signature of the person above your post. I'd imagine we can use a 1-10 scale, with 10 being the highest/best.

Now, I don't wanna sound selfish and attention-crawing, so you don't have to rate mine from this post, so post here if you want your signature rated by your fellows =]

Also, 100th Thread, whoop.
    oskarso
    oskarso
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 439
    In-Game Name : Badlands

Credits Credits :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Empty Re: Forum game: Rate the signature above you.

Post by oskarso Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm

8. And mine is so awesome it should get 10.
    Corrosive
    Corrosive

Number of posts : 113
    In-Game Name : Mandalore [Eleetz]

Credits Credits :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-08-11

Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Empty Re: Forum game: Rate the signature above you.

Post by Corrosive Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:55 am

10, Lol.
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 257
    In-Game Name : [BS] Jack245 +[SP]+

Credits Credits :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Jacko245 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm

A non-signiture person i believe? therefor, you get 0 out of 10 for originality!
    Corrosive
    Corrosive

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Corrosive Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 am

0 For its "un-coolness".
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:37 am

Corrosive wrote:0 For its "un-coolness".
    Corrosive I'd like you to do two things:

1. don't try to derail the thread. It's about signatures, not avatars, hence why i removed that part of your post.
    2. Be fair; don't rate somebody else's signature 0 just because they didn't like yours.

Can you do that for me?
    Corrosive
    Corrosive

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Corrosive Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I didnt Derail Anything, And i seriously dont like that signature. Take it easy man o.o.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Bam Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Corrosive wrote:Take it easy man o.o.

He's just doing his job dude Smile

Why don't you prove Erik AND Jack wrong and go and design a better one? ;P
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Jacko245 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm

All the same, if he could make a better one, he would've already have done so.

and bam, i'd give it an 8, because its very artistic, but it could use personalising.

(can i get a real rating for mine? it will decide if i make a new one or not)
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 pm

I'd rate yours 8.5 Jacko.
    I like the sketchy lines around the letters, and how the text fits with the background, however I think it needs something that will make it something personal, but overall i think it looks great Wink
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Jacko245 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 pm

The Erik wrote:I'd rate yours 8.5 Jacko.
    I like the sketchy lines around the letters, and how the text fits with the background, however I think it needs something that will make it something personal, but overall i think it looks great Wink

How could i personalise it? (dont count this as a game entry thing)

Just a question, is the BS teamspeak working for you?
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by The Erik Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am

Jacko245 wrote:
    How could i personalise it?

You could add something to it (a figure, a logo, your picture (anything really)), that will make it stand out, and hint what kind of person you are, e.g. if i were a big fan of the Awesomesmiley, I would probably include it in my signature in some way. I'd recommend keeping the text and backdrop, but you could probably move/replace the gmod logo without breaking the style.

Jacko245 wrote:
    Just a question, is the BS teamspeak working for you?
    I'm afraid I haven't tried it out, since I currently don't have a working mic. If it persists, you could make a thread about it in the help-forum.

Code:
    </off-topic>
    Razz
    chargers5583
    chargers5583
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
    In-Game Name : [NBU&amp;amp;#1660;] (*BS*) Red Baron

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-30

Post by chargers5583 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 am

I need to really make one!
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Number of posts : 334
    In-Game Name : [BS] Blizzard

Credits Credits :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by Blizzard Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 am

7/10 because there's some weird code in it without doing anything, the achievement is funny!
    chargers5583
    chargers5583
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
    In-Game Name : [NBU&amp;amp;#1660;] (*BS*) Red Baron

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Forum game: Rate the signature above you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-30

Post by chargers5583 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 am

Thanks Blizzard Very Happy I love your Wire pro sign...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 pm