Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) 31

+4
oskarso
Bam
Blizzard
Longino
8 posters

Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks)

Longino
    Longino
    Senior Operator
    Senior Operator

Number of posts : 124
    In-Game Name : Longino

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Empty Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks)

Post by Longino Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:40 am

Yesterday Blizzard came up with the idea to make an ATM in gmod, after struggling with an evil server who kept crashing to crush his hopes he managed to complete the masterpiece in singleplayer, it was brought on the server where Bliz and I made a stage with podium for the presentation of the first ATM
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Gm_wireconstruct_rc0014
    As you can see the new card owners were fighting their way in to see the new contraption and use their 1 million bonus
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Gm_wireconstruct_rc0017
    After Bliz crushed the champagne bottle on the machine, baptizing it, Kamakaze was the first customer to use it,
    Here is Erik running away with his loot, another satisfied customer!
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Gm_wireconstruct_rc0027
    And last but not least, the ATM!
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Gm_wireconstruct_rc0007
    thanks to Bliz for the last pic
    I held a speech for the audience, here is the transcription:
    Gentlemen, I am proud to present you the latest marvel of Wiremod that was born on this server: Blizzard's ATM or cash dispenser; so easy to use that you'll get used to it at once: just put your card in front of the beam, select your amount and press the set button; your money will appear in a second, your balance will be updated aswell. As you have noticed Bliz has gave to each one of you your personal keycard with 1 million dollars of balance as gift. this miracle of technology is powered by the new Expression Gate 2, with 32 lines of perfect code, controlled by a few buttons and sENTs, this machine is able to work 24/7 protecting your money from theftAnd now Gentlemen, here is our inventor; Sir Blizzard and he will have the honour to smash the champagne bottle to baptize his invention
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Number of posts : 334
    In-Game Name : [BS] Blizzard

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Empty Re: Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks)

Post by Blizzard Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:01 am

First I wanna thank Longino for motivating me (I always can count on you buddy!) while building it, I nearly aborted the project, because it didn't worked the way, I wanted. As far as it uses only one Expression, it took me very long, to make it just perfect.
    I'll add some pictures I took.

Longino holding the speech
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Gmwireconstructrc0011dy6

Erik trying it out
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Gmwireconstructrc0012sy7

Erik letting out very much money.
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Gmwireconstructrc0013lf6

I've got something very special for you. First I was building it, and I was a bit confused in my brain, I couldn't get it working.
    Then I decided to begin from anew and I took my notepad and a pen, and started to sketch and write parts of the Expression, to get a bit order in my brain. I decided to publish my notes. (I know its kinda messy, but they're notes!!! Very Happy)
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Sketchqj1
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Empty Re: Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks)

Post by Bam Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 am

Excellent! And, beautifully presented may I say =]

The pic of Longino's speach made me laugh! Grin
    oskarso
    oskarso
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 439
    In-Game Name : Badlands

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by oskarso Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:35 am

Well i had some issues with it.

1. The screen was error blocking the buttons for me so i went on a button flaming rampage.

2. The cash was also error to me so after i was done taking all the money i got the blow was like a nice error flower!

But its still pretty cool!
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:59 am

the funny thing about Longino's speech, was that we could only just see the top of his head, popping up just above the board in front of him ^^
    reminded me of a mole or something. ANyway:

i must say, very impressive work Blizzard, thumbs up to that ! Nice One
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:37 pm

The Erik wrote:...
    reminded me of a mole or something.

LMAO!!
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 412
    In-Game Name : Xike

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by Xike Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:41 am

Blizz shouldnt be called blizzard he should be the new Einstein for doing that!

aah Longino what eine hadsüüm mann youve beküüm
    Altair13
    Altair13
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 11
    In-Game Name : {D S} £Λltair¥

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post by Altair13 Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:53 am

Amazing use of wiremod! Very Happy Good Job
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Automated Teller Machine or ATM or Cash Dispenser (for you country folks) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:17 pm

blizz any chance you could neaten it up a little so i could use it as a tut?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:16 am