Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 31

+8
oskarso
Xike
Thomas
Reaper
Vixen
Akkernight
The Erik
Bam
12 posters

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;]

Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Empty Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;]

Post by Bam Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:53 am

First topic message reminder :

It's alright dude, you can print them and hide them under your matress Wink

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Photo-0227

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Photo-0228

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Photo-0229

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Photo-0230

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Photo-0231

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Photo-0232
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Empty Re: Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;]

Post by Bam Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Its a Samsung 37" 1080p Full HD =]

Was going to get the 42" but that would look ridiculous in my room Razz
    Darkey
    Darkey

Number of posts : 81
    In-Game Name : [P$yc0] Ze-Lich

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-04-21

Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Empty Re: Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;]

Post by Darkey Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:41 am

For the sake of reviving a fairly old discussion:

Nintendo > PS3 > Xbox360

Nintendo have made countless (And i mean COUNTLESS) of awesome games (Everything with the fat plumberboy in it is awesome). They made Super Nintendo, which was widely spread across the world, for the reasons of it being extreamly entertaining. They made Nintendo 64, which just as it's ancestor beat every other console on the market for a LONG LONG TIME. I even have a gamecube where i enjoy playing SSB:M from time to time (for the sake of the fat plumberboy again).

But if i had to choose, i would prolly choose PS3, as i think the games might have more content than Xbox. Microsoft knows how to make OS', not games...
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:38 am

Darkey wrote:For the sake of reviving a fairly old discussion:

Nintendo > PS3 > Xbox360

Nintendo have made countless (And i mean COUNTLESS) of awesome games (Everything with the fat plumberboy in it is awesome). They made Super Nintendo, which was widely spread across the world, for the reasons of it being extreamly entertaining. They made Nintendo 64, which just as it's ancestor beat every other console on the market for a LONG LONG TIME. I even have a gamecube where i enjoy playing SSB:M from time to time (for the sake of the fat plumberboy again).

But if i had to choose, i would prolly choose PS3, as i think the games might have more content than Xbox. Microsoft knows how to make OS', not games...

That is one hell of point. I still have my SNES, N64 & Gamecube... even my old original GameBoy is lying around in the attic somewhere. I think they should make a network adapter for the GC, then I could kick your ass on Smasho Bro's Wink

About the big console war (again!) I prefere PS3, hence why I chose t spend £360 on it, as apose to saving over £100 by getting the 360 (prices at the time). Since 1996, Ive grown up playing playstation. When the PS2 came out, this was so ****ing awesome for me, and with the release of the XBox, I couldn't help noticing the majority of the XBox games where generally sport (xbox1, not 360). For me, this put the PSX(1) up by 100 points, as I hate all sports, always have.

As for the 360, the PS3, the games, the features, and all that crap thousands of people fight about. I chose to spend MY money on a playstation, because its HD Gaming, Cell processor, I've been a fan of PS since the beginning, its "exclusive games" like MTGS4, which in my opinion wasn't as good as thought to be, although still prefere it to xbox's exclusives like Halo 3. And main feature, which is probably 30-40% of the reason I bought one, was the blu-ray player. I have always been 1up on technology, ever since I was a kid back in the early 90's, I'd want the latest tape player or VHS player. So when blu-ray came out, I was amazed. People say its hardly any different to normal DVD discs, but when you have everything ready for blu-ray, like 1080p resolution and HD 5.1 Dolby sound, trust me, its a big frikkin difference Razz

So anyway, I never say "PS3 is better, get that and not 360", if that was the case then why bother selling 360's if PS3 IS better? If you like the PS3, buy one. If you like the 360, buy one. In fact, they are BOTH great machines, people just have to deal with it. ^^ On the other hand (I have 3 hands Razz), I'm getting a Wii later in the year Very Happy
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 412
    In-Game Name : Xike

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by Xike Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Haha well Bam my ps3 is like a ps2 guess what my TV's resolution is atm? 576i ! in your face xd buying a 600 hz 46" or a LED 46"
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Akkernight wrote:and the only good exclusive PS3 has left is Metal Gear Solid Razz
    another good game is coming to [and xbox 306[damn]]
    the game is : dead rising 2
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Xike Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 pm

ps3 is also getting dr 2
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Xike Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm

bam i actually pinted those pics Razz
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 am

Xike wrote:Haha well Bam my ps3 is like a ps2 guess what my TV's resolution is atm? 576i ! in your face xd buying a 600 hz 46" or a LED 46"

In MY face? Razz My TV on them pics in my room is 1080p ["p" is better than "i" and 1080 blows 576 out the water!]
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Xike Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:38 am

I know Bam Razz Progessive Scan and Interlaced Smile
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:15 am

liam6478 wrote:
    ... and xbox 306 ....

For the sake of being nitpicky, wtf is an Xbox 306? Very Happy
    Killah!
    Killah!

Number of posts : 156
    In-Game Name : Killah!

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post by Killah! Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 am

Well, I assume "Fat plumberboy" is mario?
    Frooley
    Frooley

Number of posts : 49
    In-Game Name : [BS] Frooley

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-04-25

Post by Frooley Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:49 am

off-topic much? Razz
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Took A Few Dodgy Pics For Reaper Last Night ;] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

I presume you're right Rolling Eyes
    but that's fairly ok, since we've still got the discussion going, eh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 am