Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions 31

4 posters

Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions

Longino
    Longino
    Senior Operator
    Senior Operator

Number of posts : 124
    In-Game Name : Longino

Credits Credits :
    Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Empty Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions

Post by Longino Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:51 pm

I was thinking that we could yse gcombat, gcombat extended and karbine's gcx without worrying about mingebags if we had restrictions on who could spawn them, this applies for ragdolls aswell.
    i.e. only members can use gcombat stools and sents and/or spawn ragdolls
    oskarso
    oskarso
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 439
    In-Game Name : Badlands

Credits Credits :
    Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Empty Re: Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions

Post by oskarso Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:26 pm

I like the idea!
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Empty Re: Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions

Post by The Erik Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:33 pm

why didn't we think of this before?
    i find the thought obvious XD
    anyways, thanks for enlightening us :p

up to Bam on this one, but i like it!
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Gcombat, gcx, Karbine's GCX and more class restrictions Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by liam6478 Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 pm

yea but i remember when some members and clients where going over the top with gcombat thats why bam took it off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content