Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UUh Rope Lagger??? 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016UUh Rope Lagger??? 31

UUh Rope Lagger???

Ceka
    Ceka

Number of posts : 42
    In-Game Name : Killing Torcher

Credits Credits :
    UUh Rope Lagger??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UUh Rope Lagger??? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    UUh Rope Lagger??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UUh Rope Lagger??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-20

* UUh Rope Lagger???

Post by Ceka Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 pm

"Cassiuz" STEAM_0:1:2743088 18:59 75 0 active

I got some screens, hes been making like ALOT of ropes in a place. It may Make other people's Game (those who dont have a Newest proccesor, or a slow Hard Drive Speed, or slow internet), Lagg (Internet) and Other Wise (Hard Disk) Hes been spamming ropes some time yet, and i decided it isnt fair, to slow people's performance down.

Proof

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If your light is low in the room, light it up the picture is dark cause it was in the room on gm_construct

NEW****

Im suposing thats not enough for a ban but this will add to it

Picture of he trying to minge me (tried with other people, and i didnt get the shot when he tried using explosive barrels wit h Grav Gun )

LINK!