Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) 31

4 posters

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION))

AdamNub
    AdamNub

Number of posts : 70
    In-Game Name : Adam Mcnubbins

Credits Credits :
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-16

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Empty Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION))

Post by AdamNub Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Hey I just got resident evil 5 And it was an amazing game! I waited it to come on a more superior format (PC) before playing it on an lesser one (Console) Anyways Brilliant game, Kinda disappointed CapCom moved away from the whole zombie thing Sad that's what made me love the series, was all the zombies. But meh still a good game none the less Smile and I recommend to all!

((everything is on Ultra-high with Anti analyzing x16 Res:1920x1080 and i get around about 50Fps. the screenshots lost some quality when i uploaded them :/ anyways, Will upload more screenshots soon Smile ))

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Re5dx110

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Re5dx111
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Empty Re: Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION))

Post by Bam Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 pm

They are still zombies. Just not tradition dumb ones that eat brains. Unbrella original intended on creating military "ultra-being". But they failed, then the virus got out. After the event of Racoon City (my fave games), the US government ordered Umbrella to cease experiments. They then moved to France, to continue out of US territory (Code Veronica X - PS2) and some other European place (RE4).. now they have been banished to Africa, but their pregress is improving, but still not quite right.

When will the US scientist learn :/

Razz
    AdamNub
    AdamNub

Number of posts : 70
    In-Game Name : Adam Mcnubbins

Credits Credits :
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-08-16

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Empty Re: Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION))

Post by AdamNub Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Bam wrote:They are still zombies. Just not tradition dumb ones that eat brains. Unbrella original intended on creating military "ultra-being". But they failed, then the virus got out. After the event of Racoon City (my fave games), the US government ordered Umbrella to cease experiments. They then moved to France, to continue out of US territory (Code Veronica X - PS2) and some other European place (RE4).. now they have been banished to Africa, but their pregress is improving, but still not quite right.

When will the US scientist learn :/

Razz

Haha damn USA D: always messing up another country but not their own X3

Oks Here are some more Screenshots made them smaller X3 because my res was too big Smile took Motion Blur off so i could get some better shots Smile Enjoy

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) RE5DX102009-09-1915-14-41-80

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) RE5DX102009-09-1915-17-49-28

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) RE5DX102009-09-1915-19-35-80

BOOM! HEADSHOT!
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) RE5DX102009-09-1915-22-02-36

Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) RE5DX102009-09-1915-23-04-85
    gordon
    gordon

Number of posts : 61
    In-Game Name : Gordon Brown

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Post by gordon Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:35 pm

wonder what mods will there be!
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 pm

i completed the game under 5 hrs and got unlimited RPG ammo
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Resident Evil 5 :) And some pictures ((PC-VERSION)) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm

SO who wants to "gift" me this? =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:46 am