Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MingeBags on DarkRP 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016MingeBags on DarkRP 31

3 posters

MingeBags on DarkRP

AdamNub
    AdamNub

Number of posts : 70
    In-Game Name : Adam Mcnubbins

Credits Credits :
    MingeBags on DarkRP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MingeBags on DarkRP Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    MingeBags on DarkRP Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10MingeBags on DarkRP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-16

MingeBags on DarkRP Empty MingeBags on DarkRP

Post by AdamNub Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Well i managed to join the Server after i finally managed to fix what the problem was with my garry's mod :3 Anywho When i joined it was fine for about 10 minutes everything was going well Until..... some people started using the tools to spam explosives and just literally rape everyone and made the Rp practically unplayable... I suggest you remove these tools as it's taking the fun away from the Rp when there are no Admins there. Also they can use turrets which also just rape everyone on their X3 It would make it more fun for everybody if they got taken away or something like that. Anyways that's enough moaning From me, and thanks for reading!

Much Lovin' Adam <3
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    MingeBags on DarkRP Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MingeBags on DarkRP Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    MingeBags on DarkRP Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10MingeBags on DarkRP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

MingeBags on DarkRP Empty Re: MingeBags on DarkRP

Post by Bam Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Agreed. ASSmod seems a little odd when it comes to restricting tools on DarkRp. Reason been, I had to remove the ass_grouping.lua, as it messed over the scoreboard (with jobs ect) so If I make dynamite "Owner Only", the servers thinks "Owner? WFT!?"... see what I mean? I'm currently looking into ULX for DarkRP... there's been some updates since I last used it over a year ago. Until then I'll try and block them using the exec auto command on the servers "boot".

Thanks for the info Smile Glad you got GMod sorted.
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Number of posts : 334
    In-Game Name : [BS] Blizzard

Credits Credits :
    MingeBags on DarkRP Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100MingeBags on DarkRP Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by Blizzard Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 pm

@Bam, try MOOCOW admin mod

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 am