Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! 31

+6
oskarso
Epoch
MobBoss
Bam
Longino
Vixen
10 posters

Gimme your ideas for comic storylines!

Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Number of posts : 538
    In-Game Name : [BS] Vixen

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Empty Gimme your ideas for comic storylines!

Post by Vixen Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:53 am

Hey gals n guys! I'm designing some comical mini cartoons from BS, and would like some general ideas for stories! Including admins, members, zombies and maybe even Bam! They can be funny ideas or action packed you decide.. they can be about any of BS servers Very Happy

Post all your ideas below Very Happy

Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Empty Re: Gimme your ideas for comic storylines!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 am

how about 'Return of the Baldiceman' (badlands)
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Empty Re: Gimme your ideas for comic storylines!

Post by Vixen Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:23 am

TomShaw wrote:how about 'Return of the Baldiceman' (badlands)

Hmm.. I'm not gunner target people in the comics if they dont want to be in them.. BUT I know how Badlands likes his crowbar hehe Very Happy I could use that if he gives me permission to ^^
    Longino
    Longino
    Senior Operator
    Senior Operator

Number of posts : 124
    In-Game Name : Longino

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Longino Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Some time ago bam had a racecar which had something, that standing to bam, was a NOS tank; everytime he crashed the car would explode, so whenever he would spawn it i`d ask if it had the tank. Bam would usually answer "don't worry, this one hasn't got it Smile" after a few second he would crash and explode, the shockwave always threw cotnraptions away and screwed up fins on my plane. not much for a strip but better than nothing
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Longino wrote:Some time ago bam had a racecar which had something, that standing to bam, was a NOS tank; everytime he crashed the car would explode, so whenever he would spawn it i`d ask if it had the tank. Bam would usually answer "don't worry, this one hasn't got it Smile" after a few second he would crash and explode, the shockwave always threw cotnraptions away and screwed up fins on my plane. not much for a strip but better than nothing

LOL! oh my...

Cool idea though Razz
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Vixen Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Longino wrote:Some time ago bam had a racecar which had something, that standing to bam, was a NOS tank; everytime he crashed the car would explode, so whenever he would spawn it i`d ask if it had the tank. Bam would usually answer "don't worry, this one hasn't got it Smile" after a few second he would crash and explode, the shockwave always threw cotnraptions away and screwed up fins on my plane. not much for a strip but better than nothing

Yaah.. I could use this for an idea Wink see what I can come up with hehe.. everyone knows Bam <3 Nukes XD
    MobBoss
    MobBoss

Number of posts : 16
    In-Game Name : -[AS]-Mob Boss

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-07

Post by MobBoss Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm

idk, maybe something about how bam is always afk? and kamakaze... maybe just teh admins in general xD like how all the members are requring bams advice or one of the admins... and have like a whole little life lesson. like we need a map change or something... and we are all asking bam if he will change the server. but make it cartoony you know. xD like not in gmod or heck it doesn't even have to be reletavily close to what gmod looks like just make it cool you can make the carecters like cute little kids if you want lol. you could have like a zombie outbreak while bam is afk and everyone is working on something when a zombie walks up and just starts smacking stuff around and everyone starts complaining to bam and he just sits there. lol
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Vixen Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 pm

MobBoss wrote:idk, maybe something about how bam is always afk? and kamakaze... maybe just teh admins in general xD like how all the members are requring bams advice or one of the admins... and have like a whole little life lesson. like we need a map change or something... and we are all asking bam if he will change the server. but make it cartoony you know. xD like not in gmod or heck it doesn't even have to be reletavily close to what gmod looks like just make it cool you can make the carecters like cute little kids if you want lol. you could have like a zombie outbreak while bam is afk and everyone is working on something when a zombie walks up and just starts smacking stuff around and everyone starts complaining to bam and he just sits there. lol

lol Very Happy haha yeaah sounds good! i'll also take this down as a note ...nice idea Wink
    Epoch
    Epoch

Number of posts : 50
    In-Game Name : [BS] Epoch

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by Epoch Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Bam was putting the finishing touches on his giant robot that he's been working on since the first grade when a mingebag joins the server and explodes it all up. Naturally, Bam throws a tantrum and totally pwnz0rs the mingebag. But the mingebag keeps explodifieing everybody's things so Bam ban's him from the server. But that doesn't stop him. The Uber Minge keeps being a mingebag and stuff so Bam pulls out his inner rage and goes all firebally and pulls a the mighty ban hammer from his pocket and lightly places it on the mingebags tummy. The mingebag explodes covering everything with blod and gore. Then everybody's all happy and celebrates with cake.

Whatever, something that popped in my head while suffering from Travellers Dieherra.
    oskarso
    oskarso
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 439
    In-Game Name : Badlands

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by oskarso Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 pm

I remember that one time he had it out and I was on the other end of the map looking in suit zoom and I spawned my guided rocket bomb went his car and something around it!
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Vixen Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

LOL i remember something like that to.. when you and bam ganged up together with your guided rocket.. bam put a nuke on it LMAO i'm sure you can remember the rest XD

Nice ideas guys keep 'em coming Wink

Last edited by Vixen on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Longino
    Longino
    Senior Operator
    Senior Operator

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Longino Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh! and when I and tom were racing around with my 4 axis truck and bam allied with baldlands to take us out with a guided nuke? that was awesome, even if it crashed the server, took them 4 tries
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Vixen Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Longino wrote:Oh! and when I and tom were racing around with my 4 axis truck and bam allied with baldlands to take us out with a guided nuke? that was awesome, even if it crashed the server, took them 4 tries

LOL!! thats the time i ment hehe!! XD i was watching on bams computer :p
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 pm

what about my idea i told you about on msn Smile
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Vixen Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 pm

liam6478 wrote:what about my idea i told you about on msn Smile

Yah it's a cool idea Smile it's added to my list Razz
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 pm

heres my idea
    (vixens heard part 1)
    part 2:
    bam get carried into this room and put onto a table beside other members and operators are.
    "hes been shot!.what can you do?" said liam "dont worry leave him with us" replied erik. li4m leaves the room....

to be continued.....
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

i'd imagine something involving a lot of zombies, and admins with very little ammo.

"er.. Guys, any ideas?"
    "i see only one option left atm."
    ">.>"
    *brings out box labeled Badlands*
    "i'm going to throw a crowbar in there, stand back."
    "Do you have any idea of how much this is going to backfire on us?"
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 pm

The Erik wrote:i'd imagine something involving a lot of zombies, and admins with very little ammo.

"er.. Guys, any ideas?"
    ">.>"

Awesome! Very Happy

"encaptured Badlands, the crowbar massacure"

Last edited by Bam on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Vixen Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 pm

The Erik wrote:i'd imagine something involving a lot of zombies, and admins with very little ammo.

"er.. Guys, any ideas?"
    ">.>"

LMAO damn good idea!! Very Happy

Keep 'em coming guys!! More the better!
    Epoch
    Epoch

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Epoch Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Everyone's building their things when Erik finds a cute little puppy crawling around one of his contraptions and everyones like "Awwwww its a cute little puppy" and then Bam smacks it with a crowbar and it asplodes.
    Longino
    Longino
    Senior Operator
    Senior Operator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Longino Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 am

a visitor comes, reads bliz's tag and says "HA! a wirepro! you can't do anything to me!" then he pulls out from your back this line of code
    Code:

if(Menu == 1 & TN1 != Array[1,entity] & Array:count() >= 1) {Screen:writeString(Array[1,entity]:name(),0,3)}
    elseif(Menu == 1 & TN1 == Array[1,entity] & Array:count() >= 1) {Screen:writeString(Array[1,entity]:name(),0,3,111,999)}
    holding it like a club and he smashes the lad with it.
    OR
    a visitor comes, reads bliz's tag and says "HA! a wirepro! you can't do anything to me!" bliz pulls out the toolgun, enter the editor (you can show that using the new E2 effect, when someone is in the editor red cogs appear over his head), "5 minutes later" bliz made an egate so evil that the only thing the lad can hope for is a quick and painless disconnect, something that won't happen.
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Post by TNTX32 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:47 am

[offtopic] If someone wants me to be in a comic then don't hesit don't ask me.

What Happens When Someone Minge On Bam's Server.

And yes I named it like this not to annoy people but I did it explicit...
    Epoch
    Epoch

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Epoch Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm

TNTX32 wrote:[offtopic] If someone wants me to be in a comic then don't hesit don't ask me.

You die. No exceptions.
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Gimme your ideas for comic storylines! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Post by TNTX32 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Epoch wrote:
    TNTX32 wrote:[offtopic] If someone wants me to be in a comic then don't hesit don't ask me.

You die. No exceptions.

Dying is actually something that most of humans keep waiting for. The worse is to suffer, not to die.
    Epoch
    Epoch

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Epoch Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:46 pm

TNT is asking stupid questions in a cool thread, when suddenly an army of kittens shows up at his door and claws him to tiy bits, eats him, craps him out, eats him again, and then flies into the sun. Then the sun explodes creating a black hole that ingests the entire universe and more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:46 pm