Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) 31

4 posters

O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image)

Poll

Do you miss the '90s/.

[ 0 ]
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_lcap0%O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_lcap0%O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_lcap25%O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_lcap75%O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) I_vote_rcap [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Beau Phos
    Beau Phos

Number of posts : 19
    In-Game Name : Beau Phos

Credits Credits :
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-11

* O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image)

Post by Beau Phos Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 am

THE IMAGES ARE TOO BIG FOR SHOW. CLick the LINKS below.

https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/1604dpd.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/2cr3tdx.jpg

Just looking through my very old CD Case, and what do you know? MY CHILDHOOD!

Discuss

Last edited by Beau Phos on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : :()
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

* Re: O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image)

Post by Bam Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Wow, classic game. I grew up when sonic the hedgehog was first designed, and you know what.. even today I'd say he's one of the best video game characters ever.
    VADE
    VADE
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 234
    In-Game Name : Vade/Vadkatana

Credits Credits :
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-03-23

* Re: O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image)

Post by VADE Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:52 pm

yeah i managed to get a sega mega drive fusion emulator for my pc along with copies of sonic the hedgehog just cz its that awesome
    Beau Phos
    Beau Phos

Credits Credits :
    O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100O.O I just found two of my old copies of Sonic CD (Large High Quality Image) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Beau Phos Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Oh ****, the images are cut Razz
    Massaki
    Massaki
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 9
    In-Game Name : [BS]Massaki

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-08

Post by Massaki Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Dig out your Mega cd and play that game right now.
    The amount of days I spent on that game in my childhood isn't even funny.
    Beau Phos
    Beau Phos

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Beau Phos Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Massaki wrote:Dig out your Mega cd and play that game right now.

It's a Windows 95 copy...
    Massaki
    Massaki
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 9
    In-Game Name : [BS]Massaki

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-08

Post by Massaki Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Beau Phos wrote:
    Massaki wrote:Dig out your Mega cd and play that game right now.

It's a Windows 95 copy...

Oh, Very well then. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:01 am