Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New server. 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016New server. 31

2 posters

New server.

Samwilki

Number of posts : 1
    In-Game Name : Space Nazi Sam

Credits Credits :
    New server. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New server. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    New server. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10New server. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

New server. Empty New server.

Post by Samwilki Mon May 04, 2009 1:34 am

Hi, just thought that Bams server due to ever increasing amounts of traffic running through it needs very good boxes to run it on well, I think that http://xenonservers.com is the best place due to there London and Dallas server boxes very low ping, and insanely fast support ticket replies, I have got 2 servers from here and I am very happy, everything is great, they will do nearly everyhting you ask them do like, add a certain Mod or map, anything, Xenonservers runs a variety of source games if not all of them, they are very cheap with only $1.50(Thats dollars) a slot maybe that sounds alot to you but they dont cram to many servers on 1 box which keeps it nice and stable.

regards

Sam Wilkinson.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    New server. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New server. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    New server. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10New server. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

New server. Empty Re: New server.

Post by Bam Mon May 04, 2009 3:29 am

We are currently running just fine. And at 34p a lot =] This company installs mods when you give them the URL too, although I prefere to do them myself to be honest, and the server we use to run BS have a brilliant spec. Thanks for the insight though.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 pm