Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Return of the Blizzard machine.. 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016The Return of the Blizzard machine.. 31

+6
Vixen
Xike
Blizzard
liam6478
The Erik
Bam
10 posters

The Return of the Blizzard machine..

Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Empty The Return of the Blizzard machine..

Post by Bam Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Not exactly the best place to put it, but I just wanted to set up a thread, to give a warm welcome to welcome back our massivley missed wire-pro, Blizzard =]

Good to have you back mate =]

Wink
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-08

The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Empty Re: The Return of the Blizzard machine..

Post by The Erik Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm

yaay! Blizz is back Very Happy
    welcome back mate ^^
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Empty Re: The Return of the Blizzard machine..

Post by liam6478 Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 am

yay now blizz can teach me how to make that money machine Very Happy
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Number of posts : 334
    In-Game Name : [BS] Blizzard

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by Blizzard Thu May 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Wow, I've only seen this thread now.
    I don't know why you thought I'll be back.
    Current state: still don't have my pcs back, but I'll buy a new one in a few weeks, I'm tired of waiting. So yeah, I'll be back soon Smile but still thanks for the thread, I never expected that ya'all miss me so much, I really appreciate that. See you in a few weeks!
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Thu May 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Will be awesome to see you back man =]

PS: All you people that have been wanting Blizz's help, form an orderly que here Wink
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 412
    In-Game Name : Xike

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by Xike Thu May 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Wow welcome back!
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Number of posts : 538
    In-Game Name : [BS] Vixen

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Vixen Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Will be good to have you back Very Happy
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Thu May 14, 2009 9:24 pm

meeee i want help
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 271
    In-Game Name : Justen [BS]

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by Justen Thu May 14, 2009 11:29 pm

welcome back Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Post by TNTX32 Sun May 17, 2009 11:44 am

Awesome a Wire Pro is back! Very Happy

Anyway you'll tell me how to make a wire stalker, right?
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Sun May 17, 2009 3:22 pm

A thing that follows people? I can help you with that ^_-
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Blizzard Wed May 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Stalker? No problem :-)

Just ordered yesterday the parts for my PC:
    Intel i7 965 (8x) 4x 3,2 Ghz
    Asus Rampage II Extreme, X58
    OCZ Gold DDR3-1600 6 GB
    Seagate 1 TB HDD
    Zotac GTX 285 AMP! edition
    Coolermaster Cosmos 1000 Window Edition
    Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 850 W

Cost me summa summarum ~3000 Swiss francs (~1983€, ~2706$, ~1743£)
    I also have a big nice Expressions2 Project planned, can't wait to realize it.
    I'll not publish any information about it until the release, just as a hint, ideas for quick, useful expressions are welcome.
    HikariMisako
    HikariMisako
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 294
    In-Game Name : [BS]HikariMisako

Credits Credits :
    The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Return of the Blizzard machine.. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by HikariMisako Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Welcome back
    although i dont really know you Razz
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Blizzard Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Can someone write a "Blizzard Quick Guide" for those which don't know me (yet?) Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Blizzard wrote:Can someone write a "Blizzard Quick Guide" for those which don't know me (yet?) Very Happy

Wire God!
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Blizzard Wed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

thanks Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Post by TNTX32 Thu May 21, 2009 12:05 pm

I think he's really a great wire pro, what about a Wire Expression that allows you to use Hydraulic on your contraption if your thruster is on and disallow you to use your Hydraulic if your thruster is off? Very Happy
    Loss
    Loss
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Number of posts : 9
    In-Game Name : Loss

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Loss Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

I think you is the one and only person who beat's bam 4 versus 10! Wink Welcome back.. Just came back myself Smile
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Wire Pro
    Wire Pro

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Blizzard Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Huh? 4 vs 10?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:10 pm