Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; 31

2 posters

Some videos of mine you might wanna check (;

Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 412
    In-Game Name : Xike

Credits Credits :
    Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Empty Some videos of mine you might wanna check (;

Post by Xike Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 am

Yeah well lol i made a few videos in the past soo i will post em up here lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcB8AaU2zWA
    some fun in an pram lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PINeXuIcatU
    me getting slapped by a friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4OwSMVrwEU
    made a parody of one from my school

Hope you liked it
    XD
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Empty Re: Some videos of mine you might wanna check (;

Post by Bam Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm

lmao! SLAP!!!!!
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 412
    In-Game Name : Xike

Credits Credits :
    Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Some videos of mine you might wanna check (; Empty Re: Some videos of mine you might wanna check (;

Post by Xike Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Yea lol and my friend (camera man) kept laughing so bad that he couldnt film so i actually got slapped 5 times in all Shock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:50 am