Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) 31

2 posters

Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM)

AdiHasH
    AdiHasH
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 12
    In-Game Name : ScuttLe,AdiHasH

Credits Credits :
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-21

Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Empty Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM)

Post by AdiHasH Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 am

Here is one
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Untitled_7
    Oh! Here is another one Very Happy
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Untitled1_3

Buzz stoped after some time but the first retard continued killing like a stupid no lifer.
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Untitled_3

EDIT:
    Another retard DM-ing
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) 64535210
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM) Empty Re: Noobs spaming NPC and Explosives(+DM)

Post by The Erik Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am

The fact that he can even spawn NPCs is worrying me. He shouldn't be able to.

I can't do much with his name though, you need their steam-id.
    Type 'Status' in the console to get a list of the steam-ids of the players on the server.