Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. 31

+6
Bam
The Erik
jakegadget
VADE
Vixen
Themodtester
10 posters

Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here.

Poll

Is Themodtester a stupid username?

[ 2 ]
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_lcap22%Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_lcap11%Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_lcap11%Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_lcap0%Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_lcap22%Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_lcap33%Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Themodtester
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 5
    In-Game Name : Alexander

Credits Credits :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Empty Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here.

Post by Themodtester Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:47 pm

But hey, it's a tradition Laughing

I'm just your typical guy that is too lazy to stand up and walk outside .
    I can get random if I get bored, a lot.

Did you know..
    1) I (sometimes) try as hard as I can to be an evil bastard at games.. It never works, ends up me being the nice guy.
    2) I'm useless.
    3) I like Zombie Escape, if played well..
    4) I barely laugh, that sucks, I know.
    5) I like disturbed and Breaking benjamin .
    6) I just thought this up.
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Number of posts : 538
    In-Game Name : [BS] Vixen

Credits Credits :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Empty Re: Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here.

Post by Vixen Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Hey there, welcome to BS ^^
    VADE
    VADE
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 234
    In-Game Name : Vade/Vadkatana

Credits Credits :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Empty Re: Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here.

Post by VADE Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:05 pm

youv'e only just got here and your already self abusing, your names fine, the most ridiculous name here is 'bam' Razz XD
    Themodtester
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Credits Credits :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Themodtester Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:32 pm

VADE wrote:youv'e only just got here and your already self abusing, your names fine, the most ridiculous name here is 'bam' Razz XD
    Hehehe, so you would think, but my is the number uno most ridiculous name =p
    jakegadget
    jakegadget
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Number of posts : 68
    In-Game Name : Companion Cube |STZ|

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-04

Post by jakegadget Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 am

This made me laugh :3

Welcome!
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 am

Well hey there modtester =]
    Welcome.
    Themodtester
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Themodtester Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:42 am

jakegadget wrote:This made me laugh :3

Welcome!
    Glad to hear that, I love making you peeps laugh.

@ Erik
    Thanks/Danke/Konichiwa/Efgaristo/Dank je.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hello all, the guy with the most idiotic username here. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Bam Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:52 am

Hello! Name's fine =]

Let me know if I can help with anything.
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 257
    In-Game Name : [BS] Jack245 +[SP]+

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Jacko245 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

Heya, welcome to BS!

It is only a stupid name if you don't test mods... Can we call you Moddy?
    Themodtester
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Themodtester Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Jacko245 wrote:Heya, welcome to BS!

Of course you can, people calling me TMT reminds me of the AC/DC song for some apparent reason, so sure
    tech n9ne
    tech n9ne

Number of posts : 107
    In-Game Name : scouter

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by tech n9ne Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey, I don't think themodtester is a stupid name
    I only think my name is stupid xD
    HikariMisako
    HikariMisako
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 294
    In-Game Name : [BS]HikariMisako

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by HikariMisako Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:12 pm

It ain`t that stupid :p

Also, Welcome
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 257
    In-Game Name : [BS] Jack245 +[SP]+

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Jacko245 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Well in that case, welcome to Bam's officially, Moddy!
    Also Vade, dont judge me about my name "Jacko" i made it up when i was like 10! How was I meant to know that it was a nickname for Michael Jackson?!
    Master Jaman
    Master Jaman

Number of posts : 4
    In-Game Name : Master Jaman

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Post by Master Jaman Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:45 am

Jacko245 wrote:Heya, welcome to BS!

Agreed.

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 pm