Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 31

+7
Blizzard
Xike
VADE
The Erik
liam6478
Justen
TNTX32
11 posters

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-11

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Empty [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by TNTX32 Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

/ALERT\ RECORDING SERVER: EURO (IF MP) /ALERT\
    /ALERT\ POLL FOR SP/MP WILL END ON 6TH JULY /ALERT\

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 BAMADV098785

Welcome to Bam's Server Adversiting Project!

What is that?
    We're planning, with any number of video makers/gmod actors to make an official adversiting for Bam's Server. I don't take care of where it will be hosted - Director will tell me where to.

Sounds cool! Can I participate?
    Well, there are several ways to participate in Bam's Server Adversiting Project:

• You can either be an actor and act on Bam's Server for the video
    • If enough required skills, you can participate at movie editing
    • If you're computer-rich (lol), and you have extra-sounds, pictures or images, feel free to send them!

- SEE REQUIRED SKILLS -

When we'll start this?
    I don't know, when everyone will be ready and the team will be completed. We need movie makers, fonts & sounds fournissors and actors. Otherwise the project will CAN NOT start.

How do I participate, so?
    Feel free to, just PM me with this form:

Hi, I would like to invest in Bam's Server Video Adversiting Project to help the project.

I'm a movie maker and I work under Sony Vegas 9.0 and I have the required skills.
    OR
    I have a ton of great sounds/pictures/fonts and I would like to share them!
    OR
    I'm enough stable I want to act for the project on Bam's Server!

Do NOT post to be in the project in THIS THREAD. That'll flood it and it will go in random discussions such as 'beer' or 'torrent'.

And every makers must be under Sony Vegas 9.0! If you haven't got it, check out your favorite BitTorrent site. Sorry but we're not talking anymore about BitTorrent on here, so find your way to get Sony Vegas Razz

The current team:
    Directors = TNTX32, Vadkatana a.k.a VADE
    Directors with pending approval = ?
    Movie Makers = TNTX32, The Erik (basic), Vadkatana (?), Xîke (basic)
    Movie Makers with pending approval = ?
    Sounds/Musics Fournissors = TNTX32 (currently having a ton of them)
    You can use "What 'U' Hear" as a joker to participate as a Sound Fournissor! (Google for it to get it working and to know what it mean).
    Actors = The Erik, Justen, Xîke, Killer Croc

REQUIRED SKILLS

As the project will be edited under Sony Vegas for high-FPS and high-QUALITY per default, you need to ATLEAST have one of those skills categories if you're a video maker:

"BASIC SKILLS"
    - Applying colors and shadows to a text to make it really great.
    - Zoom and Pan on a clip.
    - Creativity (What the fu...? Seriously we need good texts to make people watch the advert)
    - Give a link to your Video Channel in PM if you got one.
    - Change volume of an audio-clip
    - Insert new video/audios channels

"ADVANCED SKILLS"
    - Halos, Particles, Frame-per-Frame Particle Animating
    - Green-Screen Chromakeying (That's also in Basic Skills but basic skills users don't need it really)
    - Perspective. That should be in Basic Skills because it's easy when you use "Panoramic Editing" I think.

"VERY MODERATED SKILLS"

- Really Great Particles making, like the ones at the start of some videos.
    - Know EVERYTHING at Particles.

"MASTER SKILLS"

- Everything in Sony Vegas Razz

SKILLS IF YOU'RE A SOUND FOURNISSOR:

-What 'U' Hear Support
    -Audacity: Have the program (lol), Cut things, Change speed of song, enlarge a song by cutting things properly
    - Change volume

DON'T FORGET OFFICIAL BAM'S SERVER THEME (can be downloaded here) :
    http://www.fhqhosting.com/ui/BamsServerTheme.mp3 (Right click THEN SAVE AS). It's the music from the site recorded using What 'U' hear system.

Be sure to google for MP3 Free Recorder if What 'U' Hear isn't working! Sad

End of the line

Exactly, you should understand this if you've played GTA: San Andreas. Private joke because it's the end of the thread, if you're too dumbfool to understand what I mean.

Please comment becuz I seed XD

Oh and make sure you don't have any other projects to do while helping this one.

/!\ This may get updated MANY MANY times. So please seed! /!\

20-05-09 UPDATE: Changed the list: Xîke now needs Pending Approval (Go know why above), Vadkatana is co-director, The Erik an actor. Nice to get help from you guys!

20-05-09 UPDATE 2: Added Justen to actors.

21-05-09 UPDATE: Added Xîke to actors and movie makers.

21-05-09 UPDATE 2: Added Killer Croc to actors.
    Thanks a lot to pin this.

Last edited by Bam on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Bam - Made it 'Sticky')
    VADE
    VADE
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 234
    In-Game Name : Vade/Vadkatana

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-23

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Empty Re: [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by VADE Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:41 am

Sure but i would like a back up or assistant director as my fps in fraps can drag if theres alot of stuff spawned. you did say something about sony vegas restoring fps, but torrents keep freezing or failing to seed so if any of you has a way of getting it to me that would be greatly appreciated... lol
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :
    [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

[WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert - Page 3 Empty Re: [WIP] Official Bam's Server Video Advert

Post by TNTX32 Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Poor of you you probably fell down on a poor torrent. Anyway, get this one faster, it's losing seeds every weeks!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2432031
    Killah!
    Killah!

Number of posts : 156
    In-Game Name : Killah!

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post by Killah! Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm

I would like to act, if not too late Razz
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Oh yeah and if anyone ever tried to record something, please send me it through this website:

http://www.sendspace.com

Rapidshare sucks balls and anything that's hosted through it for this project will be ignored by me.

Anyway, my father decided to definitely show me that he's a pure dick, and removed me the Internet... aigain, for 1 another crappy bloody week.

Sorry for that.
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Everything's nice. I'm sorry but I no longer take new actors or movie makers. Sorry!

Through some PM Xike and Justen told me that they care about this. As I see, some people does not. Or not? Am I wrong?

Anyway people didn't have the time to record things on 10th June. As I got the Internet, the definitive starting date is... none? Oh wait!

If we do not record in multiplayer that does not mean everyone is being useless!

I'm thinking of making a poll for recording things in MP, or just let me record them in SP with the help of your contraptions and your ideas!
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Lolz just for info I will start this when I finish Gmod Random Land: 3. Don't worry, I will go as fast as possible Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 pm