Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fail At Spacebuild 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Fail At Spacebuild 31

2 posters

Fail At Spacebuild

gordon
    gordon

Number of posts : 61
    In-Game Name : Gordon Brown

Credits Credits :
    Fail At Spacebuild Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fail At Spacebuild Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Fail At Spacebuild Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Fail At Spacebuild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Fail At Spacebuild Empty Fail At Spacebuild

Post by gordon Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm

am i the only Guy to build a spaceship with 15 people on and Forget to wire the Lifesupport up and worse than that is i forgot to wield there chairs down i just Froze them although i broke down laughing watching them float around in space it was like that Homer Sketch except everyone died and blamed me pale
    tech n9ne
    tech n9ne

Number of posts : 107
    In-Game Name : scouter

Credits Credits :
    Fail At Spacebuild Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fail At Spacebuild Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Fail At Spacebuild Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Fail At Spacebuild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Fail At Spacebuild Empty Re: Fail At Spacebuild

Post by tech n9ne Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 pm

lol xD

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:48 pm