Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 31

+23
Jacko245
Loss
TNTX32
LilDood
HikariMisako
Frooley
Krisseh
kevkev
Killah!
Xike
Chip
Xanawolf
Zero
SedumAcre
shadow of suicide
The Erik
rush2112
Red3113
bis1992
florian90nl
liam6478
Vixen
Bam
27 posters

Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here!

Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here!

Post by Bam Thu May 29, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Im Bam, 22 from UK Very Happy

I do PC repair & upgrade, I play electric guitar and love computer games! YAH!

www.myspace.com/bam123

I'm the guy behind the combine mask, boy it gets hot under there o.O

Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 BSBAM

Last edited by Bam on Tue May 26, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Xike
    Xike
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 412
    In-Game Name : Xike

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here!

Post by Xike Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Hello kev Smile
    Krisseh

Number of posts : 4
    In-Game Name : namydnaC

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-02-26

Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here!

Post by Krisseh Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:52 am

My name is Krissi, more like Chris or Christopher. I'm 18 years old, live in Iceland / Reykjavík,
    I'm in school learning electric / wiring (dont know how to explain it), I also work at pizza place (somekind of a manager). I have a thing with cars and motors, i just love it, i've owned Bultaco lobito '99 80cc with somekind of 80cc kit malossi and Rieju smx pro 2002 50cc, i've also owned red Toyota corolla xli '94 5door 1,3l automatic, green Alfa Romeo 156 twin-spark '98 2.0L manual, now i own a black Dodge stratus R/T Coupe 2002 3.0L V6 Automatic with almost every thing you can get on it exept ABS, my next car must be 4wd or rwd with lsd ( or is it lds :s locked drive or something )

heh, thats more than i did in "Introduce Yourself!" Very Happy

I will update it somehow later ^^
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:12 pm

A nice collection of vehicles you've had there =]
    Nice to see new people around here!
    Frooley
    Frooley

Number of posts : 49
    In-Game Name : [BS] Frooley

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-04-25

Post by Frooley Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm Elias and i am 16 years old. I'm a Swede
    HikariMisako
    HikariMisako
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 294
    In-Game Name : [BS]HikariMisako

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by HikariMisako Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Well then,
    I`m Jeroen and im from The Netherlands (A.K.A. Holland).
    I`m 16 now, and atm i have the final exams of HAVO (middle school).
    I build like sh*t, seriously. Am trying to learn wire and stuff, but that takes some time.
    Will see you guys around Razz
    LilDood
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 6
    In-Game Name : [HH]LilDood

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Post by LilDood Tue May 19, 2009 6:03 pm

My turn!
    I'm Ben, 16 and I'm from Bolton in the North west of England, I'm currently part way through my GCSEs, I like robots Very Happy
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Post by TNTX32 Wed May 20, 2009 8:32 pm

bis1992 wrote:Hi!
    My name is Mathias i am 15 years old (16 at 30 october)
    I am from the small country called "Denmark" if you ever heard of it xD in a little town called "Egtved" (sucks)
    I like Bam's server! rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    My nickname in steam is Laser-Guided Potato!... think thats all Very Happy

Hey aren't you Laser-Guided Potato, I seen you on CatastropheRP server an once Very Happy
    Loss
    Loss
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Number of posts : 9
    In-Game Name : Loss

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Loss Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:57 am

duh, is everyone from denmark? It seems like that o.o

Anyways, my information about me is <---- right there in the little box.

My real name is Lousie (that's why I call my self loss)

And i really really personally hate posting threads like this! NEVER COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD!!!! Sad I guess i just fail at most things.

--

Blahahahaha, i rate Bam's server with two ++! (one + is more than one billion stars, basic gamecoding knowledge)
    HikariMisako
    HikariMisako
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 294
    In-Game Name : [BS]HikariMisako

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by HikariMisako Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Loss wrote:duh, is everyone from denmark? It seems like that o.o

Not everyone Razz
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Post by The Erik Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey don't look at me, I didn't invite All of them :p
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:15 pm

I like apples THAT much. You can't know.
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 257
    In-Game Name : [BS] Jack245 +[SP]+

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Jacko245 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi, I'm Jack.
    I am 13 and live in Sunderland.

My hobbies are playing on the Computer and Xbox, i also do rockclimbing every Saturday Very Happy
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Cool Smile welcome.

Sunderland eh? Live there for a few years with Vixen... I feel for you Wink
    TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by TNTX32 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

What's Sunderland? :O Didn't you mean Switzerland, or Nederland?
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm

TNTX32 wrote:What's Sunderland? :O Didn't you mean Switzerland, or Nederland?

UK dude...
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Jacko245 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 pm

UK PWNS! And hey, Sunderland is good...
    And anyway, Hull eh? My cousin lives there XD Did you get attacked by the flooding?
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Jacko245 wrote:My hobbies are playing on the Computer and Xbox
    360? cool hope to seeing you on there if you want to play me on there add me my user: BS LI4M
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacko245 wrote:UK PWNS! And hey, Sunderland is good...
    And anyway, Hull eh? My cousin lives there XD Did you get attacked by the flooding?

I did, but not internally. The street was really bad. And round the corner is a bridge with a road underneath. From the top of the bridge, to the surface of the road is about 15ft.. that was totally flooded. I'll post some photographs up within the next few days.

Who's your cousin?
    Jacko245
    Jacko245
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Jacko245 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Oh, my cousin i'd prefer to tell you that on a PM... Razz
    [BS] megamadgamer
    [BS] megamadgamer

Number of posts : 23
    In-Game Name : {UFG}[BM]xBPx megamadgamer

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post by [BS] megamadgamer Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 am

Seems like i still need to introduce myself aswel Very Happy

Name : Robbert
    Sex : Male
    general introduction : I'm a true petrol head, living in the center of holland.
    hobby's : moped driving - moped racing - moped tuning - gaming - 3D modeling
    general blablabla : Like i said, i'm a true petrol head. i love old american muscle cars, aswel as their massive V8 engine's.
    i got a gas tank for brains and nos for blood. currently i own a CPI GTR 50cc moped, but that wil soon be replaced by a aprilia RS 50 shifter.
    you can almost daily find me speeding on some road out in holland.
    My ambition is to become a truck driver.
    beside's moped racing, i'm also a great fan of drifting. i even try it on my moped ^^

wel, thats about it, if you want any more info. just ask Smile
    tech n9ne
    tech n9ne

Number of posts : 107
    In-Game Name : scouter

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by tech n9ne Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 pm

My name is Joakim.
    I'm from sweden and I'm 14 years old.
    I'm always at the computer and I also playing Xbox360.
    I play guitarr too.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Acoustic, Electric or both? =D

Welcome too ^^
    tech n9ne
    tech n9ne

Number of posts : 107
    In-Game Name : scouter

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by tech n9ne Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Both =D
    and thank you
    chargers5583
    chargers5583
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
    In-Game Name : [NBU&amp;amp;#1660;] (*BS*) Red Baron

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Where you from? How old are you? Tell us about yourself here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-30

Post by chargers5583 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 am

My name is AJ.
    I'm from California, USA and I'm 13 years old.
    I'm almost always at the computer and I also playing Xbox Live ALOT.
    I play trombone and in the advance class.
    gordon
    gordon

Number of posts : 61
    In-Game Name : Gordon Brown

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Post by gordon Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 am

my names:Scott
    Hobby:Machinima
    loves:guitar hero Gmod and Pie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:39 am