Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Problem with hydraulics doors 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Problem with hydraulics doors 31

4 posters

Problem with hydraulics doors

Koshe

Number of posts : 21
    In-Game Name : Koshe

Credits Credits :
    Problem with hydraulics doors Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Problem with hydraulics doors Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Problem with hydraulics doors Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Problem with hydraulics doors Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Problem with hydraulics doors Empty Problem with hydraulics doors

Post by Koshe Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi!
    I need to know how to make two buttons to open the same hydraulic door. I've got my hydraulic door, but the lenght of the hydraulic controler can be wired to only one thing...
    Example : I want to open my door from the interior of the vehicule, and from the exterior but I can't make two buttons.

Tell me if you don't understand what I say.
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Problem with hydraulics doors Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Problem with hydraulics doors Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Problem with hydraulics doors Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Problem with hydraulics doors Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Problem with hydraulics doors Empty Re: Problem with hydraulics doors

Post by The Erik Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm

hey dude Smile
    To make a door open from 2 buttons is very simple.
    Wire the hydraulics' length to an Add-chip (wire - arithmetic).
    Then Wire A and B to the two buttons you want to open it, and you're done :]
    Koshe

Credits Credits :
    Problem with hydraulics doors Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Problem with hydraulics doors Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Koshe Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 pm

The Erik wrote:hey dude Smile
    To make a door open from 2 buttons is very simple.
    Wire the hydraulics' length to an Add-chip (wire - arithmetic).
    Then Wire A and B to the two buttons you want to open it, and you're done :]

Thank you The Erik, I will try tomorrow.
    Koshe

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Koshe Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

I tryed but it doesn't work... but I found an explaination on the Gmod Wiki. We must use a multiply, a constant value, two hydraulics and two buttons. The link (for every people who need to do this) : http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Door_openable_from_both_sides

If admin or moderators don't want this link on this thread (or forum), delete, it's not a problem.

Tell my if you don't understand that I say (yes, again...).
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Problem with hydraulics doors Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Problem with hydraulics doors Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Bam Wed May 13, 2009 9:41 pm

All clear dude =] and that link is perfectly fine here Very Happy
    chargers5583
    chargers5583
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
    In-Game Name : [NBUټ] (*BS*) Red Baron

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Problem with hydraulics doors Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Problem with hydraulics doors Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-30

Post by chargers5583 Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:42 am

Koshe wrote:I tryed but it doesn't work... but I found an explaination on the Gmod Wiki. We must use a multiply, a constant value, two hydraulics and two buttons. The link (for every people who need to do this) : http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Door_openable_from_both_sides

If admin or moderators don't want this link on this thread (or forum), delete, it's not a problem.

Tell my if you don't understand that I say (yes, again...).

You dont need to do that I don't think. If you want to do this a very easier way just use E2 (i recommend you learn this in the near future becuase everyones goign to learn how to use it, maybe even GPU) anyways. Here is the E2 code if you just wana slap that in there

@name (anything)
    @inputs Button1 Button2
    @outputs Hydraulic
    @persists (none)
    interval (10)

if(Button1) {Hydraulic = (number you want it to go down)} #tells it if the button is pressed then make the hydraulic move down
    else{Hydraulic = 0} #saying if it isn't pressed, then return the hydraulic back to 0
    if(Button20 {Hydraulic = (number you want it to go down)} #same thing as Button1
    else{Hydraulic = 0}

There you have it very simple and effective!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm