Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! 31

3 posters

The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL!

djrushi
    djrushi
    Hello! I'm new!
    Hello! I'm new!

Number of posts : 9
    In-Game Name : rushi

Credits Credits :
    The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-10

The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Empty The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL!

Post by djrushi Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:02 pm

I was on bams server i had made an great monorail which was going to be tested by Bam it had underwater system and sh*t and eventually killed the player after a few amzing turns loops and sh*t then i saw in chat bam talkign about reaper and piggy and stuff then the kills came -.- bam kill reaper with bla blah bam killed reaper with blah blah REAPER KILLS BLAH BLAH with nuke REAPER KILLS BLAH BLAH with nuke REAPER KILLS BLAH BLAH WITH NUKE..... in chat Reaper: Im going afk now guys cya. i suggest death penalty

[edit] Bam created nuke reaper shot it

-.-!!! Mad

Last edited by djrushi on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reaper
    Reaper
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 127
    In-Game Name : Reaper

Credits Credits :
    The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Empty Re: The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL!

Post by Reaper Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:36 pm

well the blah guy really pissed me off, he keept killing us with blah so we had to blah something! we wont blah it again! :> i blah you rushi
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL! Empty Re: The Day [edit] Bam Nuked my MONORAIL!

Post by The Erik Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:08 am

blah... just blah..
    guess im the only one who didnt see excactly what happened..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm