Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What kind of tutorials do you guys want? 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016What kind of tutorials do you guys want? 31

3 posters

What kind of tutorials do you guys want?

Chip
    Chip
    Map Designer
    Map Designer

Number of posts : 88
    In-Game Name : Chip Jones

Credits Credits :
    What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-11

What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Empty What kind of tutorials do you guys want?

Post by Chip Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:55 pm

I was wondering, because I'm bored and I have several ideas. I really like this place and want to help in the way I can! If you want me or someone to make a tutorial of anything you want to know how to do,

POST IT!
    Xanawolf
    Xanawolf

Number of posts : 96
    In-Game Name : Xanawolf

Credits Credits :
    What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Empty Re: What kind of tutorials do you guys want?

Post by Xanawolf Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:57 pm

im trying to create a map but everytime i go on it the sky glitches and i cant see but i do know is i need a skybox around it but i put the skybox tool around my map but it didn't work and i do know you need to do something but what can you help me? please reply to this? :*ninja*:
    Chip
    Chip
    Map Designer
    Map Designer

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Empty Re: What kind of tutorials do you guys want?

Post by Chip Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:01 am

So you want to know how to make a skybox correctly?

If yeah, I'll go all out and explain everything I know about them.
    Xanawolf
    Xanawolf

Number of posts : 96
    In-Game Name : Xanawolf

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by Xanawolf Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:11 am

Ok Very Happy thanks
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What kind of tutorials do you guys want? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Bam Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 am

liam6478 wrote:could you do a tutorial on fog ive never understanded fog on sdk

Liam, could you copy and paste this as a new thread in "mapping"?
    That way it could be a seperate tutorial of Chip's.

Cheers =]

Last edited by Bam on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chip
    Chip
    Map Designer
    Map Designer

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Chip Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:52 am

I'm doing the skybox one, I'll also do the fog one is no one else wants to.

Skybox done.

Fog done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am