Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. 31

2 posters

Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own.

Corrosive
    Corrosive

Number of posts : 113
    In-Game Name : Mandalore [Eleetz]

Credits Credits :
    Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Empty Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own.

Post by Corrosive Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 am

Hello there, I got some probs with getting the burglar and the medic spawn icons and models to work, And a note to bam, When you are gun dealer or any other job for that matter, You cant buy anything, It says " This job aren't allowed to use /buy " or something like that and 1 more thing, What is the command to pickup cars/etc and open the inventory?

Cheers.

Edit: Spawn icons and models are fixed but... i cannot use wiremod or adv duplicator on the darkrp server.
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Empty Re: Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own.

Post by Bam Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:09 am

Corrosive wrote:the burglar and the medic spawn icons and models to work

Go to garrysmod/spawnicons, and delete "humans" and "players", they will reload when you're next in game.

Corrosive wrote:When you are gun dealer or any other job for that matter, You cant buy anything, It says " This job aren't allowed to use /buy "

This is a known bug, I spoke to Falco (dude that made DarkRP, or at least most of it) and he's working on it as far as I know. I can fix this, I have to enable 'restrictbuypistol', and then disable it again :S No idea why.

Corrosive wrote:...command to pickup cars/etc and open the inventory?

Like it says on the server (the 'help' popups halfway up the left hand side in grey), the new RP we have, broke our current inventory/garage system. Cubie's working on that.
    Corrosive
    Corrosive

Credits Credits :
    Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Empty Re: Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own.

Post by Corrosive Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:17 am

Well, I cant use wiremod on the server Sad
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some darkrp "bugs" or glitches. And a prob of my own. Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Bam Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:34 am

Corrosive wrote:Well, I cant use wiremod on the server Sad

Its not on yet
    Corrosive
    Corrosive

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Corrosive Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh. Very well, thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:19 pm