Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Map Ideas 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Map Ideas 31

5 posters

Map Ideas

brickhead119

Number of posts : 4
    In-Game Name : brickhead119

Credits Credits :
    Map Ideas Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Map Ideas Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Map Ideas Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Map Ideas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Map Ideas Empty Map Ideas

Post by brickhead119 Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Hello im new to the server and i have a few ideas for the people who make maps. (specifically rocky) but im doing this to gain membership and share my ideas with everyone who likes to map. I will update this everytime i get a new idea but i want to hear everyone elses ideas in here also so we can focus all map ideas in here. AND BY MAP IDEAS I MEAN IDEAS NOT EXISTING MAPS. Ill start us off

Underground Raceway: This map is great for the racers and could probably be a good thing for the enginemod race. On the surface there is 2 Big Hangars and a big grass area all dedicated for building. There is 2 Huge Cave Entrances with a road connecting them. These lead underground. Still on the surface is The finish line so it could be customized for people who dont want to go underground and race. Continuing from The Caves you head into them and its a big hill going downwards. Its a very extensive track but to make it fun whoever does it has to make it long. In one part on a straight away there is a river riding alongside the straight away. And the opposite for the other cave as you come towards the exit its a big hill going up this time. But that is my First idea i will add more later.

Post your ideas!!!
    The Erik
    The Erik
    Operator / Moderator
    Operator / Moderator

Number of posts : 1545
    In-Game Name : [BS] The Erik

Credits Credits :
    Map Ideas Left_bar_bleue43 / 10043 / 100Map Ideas Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Map Ideas Empty Re: Map Ideas

Post by The Erik Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:00 am

I partially had the idea of an underwater raceway too, but with a raceway going underwater as well, through a glass-tunnel from one side of a small lake to another.
    brickhead119

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by brickhead119 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 am

NEW IDEA!!!

City Of Ember: This map is a good idea for a new type of RP. This RP is like the real life RP but there is a twist. Everything is revolved around living underground. This whole Area is based underground all the jobs all the buildings even the vehicles. The map is a huge area all connected by tunnels. Ill start from the Surface. Its Just a little rock field sorrounded by huge Mountains. The Sky is pitch black and there is 4 little homes up there that could barely hold anything. There is a huge opening which has rails going down it. This is the Main track which has a station at the top area. IT has a bunch of carts for going down. The track takes a minute to get down there so the railroad is pretty long. At one point you come out and there is this big Island of rock sorrounded by water. Its the main city which has a bunch of buildings on it good for having homes and buisnesses. As you cross the bridge the Carts slow and you approach a station. When you get off there is Cobble stone roads off to the side which lead you into the city. To picture the city just imagine a crosshair that has an o in the middle with 4 arms sticking out to form a cross. Thats the city. The main one is the bottom crosshair. If you go the left Station you head on the carts. But this time these carts go down. Further into the dark abyss of The Earth. This heads into the Industrial section Which the City Greatly depends on. Down there are all plants and mines. This is where 70% of the jobs are. You can mine for supplies such as Tin which is the currency of the area. And has different values according to its size. So that means you can get money just by being lucky and mining it. Or you could be a criminal and instead of give it to the city which is your job you could keep it. But there is a consequence to doing that. There is legible and Illegible Tin. When you ship you tin off it goes through a marking machine which changes Illegible tin to legible. Legible tin can be used to buy ANYTHING but Illegible tin is different. There are Illegal Vendors which sell you Illegal things Which can be bought with Illegible tin lol. Also in the Industrial District There is other things to mine such as Copper and Silver and Coal. And the Incredibly rare Gold and Diamond which are random and only appear when mining the other things. Also in the Industrial District Is factories For Refining all the Mining materials into all the materials needed in the town. Also in the Industrial area is a Big Garden type thing which is needed for wood for building all the Buildings. Instead of one Train Rail to go there is two heading in and out of the industrial area. 1 is the civilian transport which gets out by little walkways. And there is the Material Transport train which is Big Carts used for all the Materials to be shipped into the city. When they get to the city It pulls into a big Factory which sorts all the materials. Didnt mention this before But Gold and Diamond Dont need to be Legible. If you get this You are rich since those things are priceless.The City is powered by the Copper Silver and Coal. THere is a main hub in the middle of the city which powers everything. So if no one mines the city will run out of power. Ok that was a really long section. Ok Back into the town there is still 2 more areas. On the Up bridge There are 2 trains that carry people since this probably has the most traffic. This area is the Living Quaters. This is where 90% of the population lives. The Name kind of explains it all. From the tram you go down once more. But as you pull up its a big land area sorrounded by water. If your poor you live Closer to the station. The Richest people can buy land which gets more expensive the farther away you get from the station. You have to buy the supplies with money to build your house. I have some secret areas for all the areas but if i make the map i will not list them. In the Housing area there is some already premade buildings Even the Center area which is where you buy land. Back to the Main hub there is a few key buildings there. Such as Goverment Center. Which is where the most important jobs are. There is Paymaster Which is how you get paid. You have ID in the Game which is what you do to go to work. You check in at a hub by your job and checkout when you are told to. This is so you get paid correctly and so your pay is tracked so you dont miss out on money. You can avoid the paymaster for a little bit and build up your money and its kind of like a bank account. You can keep money in there. Also there is mayor of the city. He or She takes care of the city. This is a very tough job because your in charge of everything buisness. Such as approving requests for shops or the fate of the criminals in the city. There are crimes you can pull in the city which demands your fate and depending on how bad it is explains the right bridge. Crimes range from Stealing Tin to Murder. You can get away with all these things as long as you dont get caught. Everything minor such as stealling a little bit of tin or owning weapons will get you a little time in the main hubs jail and those illegal things will be confiscated. But if you do something such as steal ALOT of tin or Murder you get banished beyond the right bridge. Simply named the Wastelands. This area is a forgotten area which has not been explored since your people moved to your area. As you cross the bridge in a really run down tram A big Door opens to let you in but is normally closed for Heavy Criminals not to be able to escape. The Wastelands is the biggest area in the whole city. As the tram goes up as far as the main train does. It takes around a minute to get up. And as you get up there its a Straight road that goes on for a little bit sorrounded by big desert. If your lucky you might find some abandoned mines with some tin in it. which is good for buying other things from the other outcasts. You can do what you want out here if you find the supplies you can build houses and shops and maybe even a town. IF you keep following the road for a while you come to another tunnel with a run down tram. If anyone finds the battery you can install it and use it to go into the forgotten tunnels which holds the biggest secret ever held in the City of Ember. And also hints of how to get back in the city. There are also plans in the wastelands which allow you to build things unknown to the city. Such as cars and boats.

That is my wall of ideas for my new map thank you if you read it and please comment of what you think oh and post your ideas!!!
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Map Ideas Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Map Ideas Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Bam Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Good ideas Brick =] and also:

"You have just won the biggest post award"

XD

"My Post"

Chapter 1
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Miss Bam
    Miss Bam

Number of posts : 538
    In-Game Name : [BS] Vixen

Credits Credits :
    Map Ideas Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Map Ideas Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by Vixen Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Bloody hell thats a post an'a half!! Shocked ...nice idea btw!
    brickhead119

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by brickhead119 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 pm

thanks guys for the comments and i know thats a long post but i had a big idea and it needed to get out.
    HikariMisako
    HikariMisako
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 294
    In-Game Name : [BS]HikariMisako

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by HikariMisako Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 pm

brickhead119 wrote:NEW IDEA!!!

City Of Ember: This map is a good idea for a new type of RP. This RP is like the real life RP but there is a twist. Everything is revolved around living underground. This whole Area is based underground all the jobs all the buildings even the vehicles. The map is a huge area all connected by tunnels. Ill start from the Surface. Its Just a little rock field sorrounded by huge Mountains. The Sky is pitc blah out here if you find the supplies you can build houses and shops and maybe even a town. IF you keep following the road for a while you come to another tunnel with a run down tram. If anyone finds the battery you can install it and use it to go into the forgotten tunnels which holds the biggest secret ever held in the City of Ember. And also hints of how to get back in the city. There are also plans in the wastelands which allow you to build things unknown to the city. Such as cars and boats.

That is my wall of ideas for my new map thank you if you read it and please comment of what you think oh and post your ideas!!!

Dude, Paragraphs Razz
    also, biggest post on this forum so far XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm