Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server 31

3 posters

ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server

thisisentchris87
    thisisentchris87
    Operator
    Operator

Number of posts : 17
    In-Game Name : thisisentchris87

Credits Credits :
    ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-06

ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Empty ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server

Post by thisisentchris87 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:13 pm

As I'm a member of this server I feel that It's my job to inform you that MechWarrior 4 (along with its expansion packs) are to be distributed completely free by my home community of MekTek.net!!

Most of you may not be familiar with MechWarrior let alone BattleTech, but its an old, Origins Award winning, pen-and-paper game that for the past 25 years has spawned a massive universe of history, stories, worlds, people, and technology. During this time several video games have been developed and numerous other products have been created (like a CCG and a short run animated show). Just days ago a new MechWarrior game was announced, as such this part of the global internet community has gone crazy, who wouldn't considering we haven't had a new game for the last decade.

So if your interested be watching this link: http://battletech.catalystgamelabs.com/

Thanks.

PS. Bam, if don't like me advertising this, sorry I'm just too excited!!!! bounce
    Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Empty Re: ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server

Post by Bam Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Fine by me Very Happy
    thisisentchris87
    thisisentchris87
    Operator
    Operator

Credits Credits :
    ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by thisisentchris87 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Also Vista users and those who are familiar with the problems that the expansion packs have had with vista, that will no longer be a problem as C-Dilla copy protection has been removed.
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 271
    In-Game Name : Justen [BS]

Credits Credits :
    ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by Justen Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:33 pm

is it software or pen and paper?
    thisisentchris87
    thisisentchris87
    Operator
    Operator

Credits Credits :

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by thisisentchris87 Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:33 am

Software, it builds from the universe, its not a simulator of the pen-and-paper its a video game based off of piloting the focus of the universe which is BattleMechs. The game and expansions where sold in stores some time ago.

This is an important event on my side of the internets, cuz Microsoft would have never done this. It's only happened cuz the creator has licensed it back and the renewed interest.
    Justen
    Justen
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 271
    In-Game Name : Justen [BS]

Credits Credits :
    ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100ATTN: Everyone of Bam's Server Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by Justen Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 am

ill be looking forward to it Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 pm