Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back! Please login below. If you are not yet a member, why not register? Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! 31We have now opened a new Build server! IP: 188.165.193.102:27016Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! 31

5 posters

Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!!

Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Empty Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!!

Post by Bam Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Post links to where you have advertised our Build/Onslaught/ZS/HL2:DM servers in here and I shall reward you Smile

Last edited by Bam on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Empty Re: Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:23 am

TNTX32
    TNTX32
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 250
    In-Game Name : |BS|TNTX32

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Empty Re: Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!!

Post by TNTX32 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Didn't you already posted that in a thread and earned credits? XD

Mexican!

Joking. Anyway, some hint to win:

Don't always use the same song Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 pm

When was this a competition Question
    VADE
    VADE
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 234
    In-Game Name : Vade/Vadkatana

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by VADE Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Advert- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c4k8eT2cE8

i'll make some other stuff soon
    Lawliet

Number of posts : 50
    In-Game Name : Glt |. Lawliet

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by Lawliet Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:38 am

Bam
    Bam
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1952
    In-Game Name : [BS] Bam

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by Bam Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 am

I still can't believe you did this!! It staill aint't locked/removed, and you ain't banned! ....yet Cool
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 pm

hes banned now

"The whole site's got quite a lot going on layout-wise to be honest." - FP moderator
    Lawliet

Number of posts : 50
    In-Game Name : Glt |. Lawliet

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by Lawliet Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:57 pm

I wasn't banned because I posted it lol...

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Wrong section

xD
    liam6478
    liam6478
    A Legend To The Server!
    A Legend To The Server!

Number of posts : 693
    In-Game Name : LI4M

Credits Credits :
    Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Show Me What You Have Done and Get your Credits!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings! Warnings! :

Post by liam6478 Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Lawliet wrote:I wasn't banned because I posted it lol...

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Wrong section

xD

this is why i hate facepunch they ban you for the slightist things

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content